Saturday, November 28, 2015

Ever Heard of E?

Claps for the first chapter of generation E!

So I'm moving tomorrow and my husband and I won't have internet for a little bit so I'm compensating by staying up extremely late writing this chapter. Good plan right? If you don't know who won the heir poll well then let me tell ya...


Darian: No, really, none of us got a vote

Donald: Not that surprising. 

Dominick: Thank God, if I had to settle for one woman the rest of my life I would have gone crazy!



Dorian: So you're saying I didn't get a vote either?

Nope. Darling got two and Dottie got four

Dottie: No sh*t I won?

Indeed! I was hoping it would be you or Dorian so I'm very happy!


Dottie has 13 days left until her young adult birthday so I've used this time to get the other sibling's lifetime wishes on track. Not in this picture though. This is just to show what Bastion does in his ghost time. 


Since Darian aged up last chapter we can finally get him and Lexie Holmes together. If you don't recall, Dorian is with Anne Holmes, Donald with Chantel Holmes, and now, hopefully, Lexie with Darian. Yay!





I had a feeling it would work out :D


Dottie and Dominick are always hanging out. Full-blooded siblings ftw.


Truthfully, I spent a LOT of time with Darling and her fishing aspiration. She caught quite a few, but without a certain location unlocked she can't finish it. And as far as the evil, family-oriented mailman that she was dating, he's disappeared. So she is now single. Again.

Darling: I don't mind!



I'm kind of doing a side 100 baby challenge and this lovely lady is one of the offspring. Fleur I believe.


And Neville.


and Bellatrix. There was a naming theme you see.


Well Dottie has six more days to go before aging up and her lifetime aspiration is Best Selling Author so getting a headstart on that. 

Dottie: Would you shut it I'm writing here! 

Gurl plz you're a level 1 what are you possibly writing that's so wonderful?

Dottie: The Mistreatment of Sims: A Biography. There's a whole chapter devoted to you!

How kind.


For all of her biting words, she is rather adorable. 


Clementine's birthday seriously snuck up on me! I got the notification and I scrambled to make her a cake in time to avoid that 'forgotten birthday' moodlet.


She looks the same but with grey hair.


Darling caught a bone fish and I put him in the gingerbread tank. I thought it was ironic.


Dottie: Selfie of the siblings before one of them grows up into a boring adult!

Dominick: Boring? Nah, I'm gonna get with so many fine ladies

Dottie: you realize Ellen downloaded Get to Work right? Diseases are thing. 

Dominick: Oh. Well sh**




Happy Birthday! Dominick's last trait is Foodie


I may have mentioned Clementine's badassness before, but I'll say it again. She's topped her career, and completed her aspiration (which gave her the frugal trait...I think?). She's also maxed out four skills including charisma, logic, handiness, and gardening. This is her maxing out handiness.

 I can't tell which ghost that is from here. Arthur maybe? He doesn't look pleased with Clementine's awesomeness.


He immediately turned green when he started talking to Darling though. I guess her maxed out fishing skill outshines all of Clementine's accomplishments.


With that level 10 handiness skill in mind, I sent Clementine on a very special mission


Clementine: Gee, I wonder what it is.


Your sarcasm is unappreciated. Now crack that baby open!


Clementine: I wonder what's in here? 

A possum! It would be a Possum of the Grotto then right? Like in that Rasputina song! Anyone?

*Complete silence because even crickets don't know what the hell I'm talking about*

Alright then.


What do you think?

Clementine: Meh.

Nevermind.


        

Darling got some good use out of it though!


I knew this day was coming. It still sucks though. Let the death and despair sequence begin.






Thank you Solas, for a being a source of comfort for a single mother of four and for being an awesome dad to a total of six children. I'm sorry you didn't complete your aspiration but at least you died trying. Have fun explaining things to Kaiden on the other side.


And now we must deal with the aftermath. Poor Dottie took it especially hard.


She wrote a sad book even :'(


Only three more days until you grow up my dear. Perk up!

Dottie: It just sucks you know? I half thought he would live to see me get married.

Rip out my heart why don't you.


But life does go on, and Dominick has several days of pent up sexual frustration to get out.


In front of the supernatural being that just took his dad away. Real classy there Dom.

Dominick: *warbled fish noises*

Gross.



Seriously?



He really can get around.


Much to the dismay of his fellow siblings.




I'm starting to think I underestimated Dom's 'interesting' factor.

I also enjoy how he was the one who put out the fire and yet he still runs out of the house to get away from it.

Sims, what are you gonna do?


Throw a birthday party of course! I was really going for the gold but...


The goshdarn thing glitched. It didn't recognize the 'birthday sim' aging up. Ugh. I hate parties.



But Dottie grew up wonderfully, finally filling out in the shoulders and hips. Her adult trait is Bookworm. And now that she is an adult she has some spouse-hunting to do.

Dottie: To the bar?


That bar was empty. For hours. I suppose that's because it was eight in the morning, whoopsie. What do people do in the morning?


Working out seemed legitimate, even though I don't partake in the activity myself. Plus I love how she's glaring at that punching bag.


Ooh la la! Who's that? Dottie seems interested. I'll let them chat and see if anything comes of it.



He looks kind of douchy but they got on ok enough. His name is Xavier Colson and I gathered that he is Outgoing. Hmm, would that be a good match for a writer?


I sent her home to take care of her basic needs, but I think we need to get to know this Xavier fellow more. We have a legacy to do you know.

Dottie: Sounds good to me!


This was a response to a flirt, obviously he is dumbstruck.


Don't worry, this was part of their date, sitting and talking.


Ok you guys this sort of sealed the deal for me, he is outgoing. And self-assured. But he's also romantic! That explains why that pink bar went up so quick!

Xavier: You haven't had a boyfriend have you?

Dottie: *stammer* wh-why would you say that?

Xavier: You're blushing. And you're not exactly dressed for a date.

Dottie: Oh no! I'll go change!

Xavier: No wait!


Xavier: I like it, I like that you aren't all dolled up like most girls I meet. It's nice.


Darling: So I take it that it went well?

Dottie: Hahaha yes. Be jelly peasant!


So of course she invited him over the next day to make it official.



Which she did.


I know this is random but that's the coolest shape I've ever seen anyone make out of that clay blob. Continue with the cuteness.


Now I know from experience that you shouldn't propose right after you become a couple, but I figured he was romantic and wouldn't mind. 



I was right.


And because this is a legacy, things have to move swiftly!


A lavish wedding was held.




And the bride and groom were both stunningly beautiful. And the sibling were moved into their own homes with their intended (minus Darling and Dominick who won't be reproducing).



This was actually their first woohoo. I think it's the first time I've had them wait until after marriage since Thaddeus and Candace. Dawww.


Success! First child of Generation E is on its way!



And I'll leave you with a very excited Xavier! Happy Simming and I'll see you guys again in about a month!

1 comment:

  1. New reader alert!
    I so glad Dottie got the vote she so pretty and Xavier is so handsome! That only means one thing adoreable babiezz!!!!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete