Saturday, November 7, 2015

Dwiddling Down the D's

 
WAZZZZUP? I seriously wanted an heir poll after the last chapter, but because I don't know how to say no to my sims I'm forced to put out one more chapter. So here you go.
 
 
"This is disgusting"
 
Too bad. You're at level eight in fishing, might as well keep going until you maxed it out.
 
"Slave driver!"
 
That's my name!

 
Last chapter you saw Clementine and Solas's first and only child, Dominick, born and aged into a child. He's allright. Honestly with five kids in the house it's hard to focus on just one for any amount of time.

 
Darian's aspiration calls for meeting ten sims so he went on a bit of an adventure.
 
"Hi my name is D--"
 
"Holy fudge are you Superman?"
 
"No, my name is Dar--"
 
"Dude, I can keep a secret you can tell me!"
 
"What? Why do you think I'm- ugh- allright yeah. Sure. I'm Superman"
 
"YUSS!"

 
So Solas rolled a want. The baby-making kind. That Clementine agreed to wholeheartedly.
 
"What a wonderful idea!"

 
Looks like this is going to be a six-kid generation. Jesus I could punch myself.
 
 
Hahaha Darian's last introduction was to the Grim Reaper.
 
"It's Steve!"
 
"I've got to upload this to simstigram!"
 
"Be sure it says I caught a ten pounder, not a ten ouncer!"
 
I don't think your fish is going to be the focus of the picture Steve.

 
This is Dorian, Donald, and Darling's last night as teens. This generation's going by so quickly. And they are all so cute. I wuv you guys so much!
 
"We know. We're awesome"
 
<3

 
"Out of all of my children you were the one I least expected to pop out six kids"
 
"What about Cecilia?"
 
"She a romance sim, she was bound to get knocked up a few times"
 
"Geez way to generalize dad"

 
Explanation time!
 
I meant to grow up the Holmes sisters first and then grow up Dorian and Donald, but I underestimated how little time they had before growing up. So here's a birthday shot of Anne.

 
She looks exactly the same. But Dorian's newly young adult self seems to approve. His adult trait is Family-Oriented. Good for legacies.

 
Donald managed to lick the frosting. And then aged up before he could blow the candles out. Ugh. He got the Geek trait.

 
Darling made it to the sparklies but still got the 'sad' moodlet from not having a birthday party? *topples desk*
 
She got the Self-Assured trait. I seem to roll that trait a lot. Hmm. Well Happy Birthday triplets! Better find your future spouses now!

 
Looks like Donald and Dorian are covered. God I love Chantel Holmes, she's just so gorgeous.

 
I know that look!
 
"I know this feeling"
 
Better get to it then!

 
"So what have I missed since I bit it? Where's my beautiful wife who has remained forever loyal to me?
 
Darian: "I'm not telling him"
 
"Not telling me what?"

 
While Kaiden remains ignorant of Clementine's new marriage, she wobbles to the nursery to pop out the last baby of generation D.

 
Welcome to the world Dottie Locke!

 
Dorian carries on the tradition of holding his baby siblings.

 
And Solas gets some one-on-one time with her before I aged her up. Sorry, the age difference between Dorian and Dottie are large enough as it is.
 
Solas is looking particularly cute in this shot though. Ah well. Grow her up Solas we don't have all night!

 
She grew up adorably. She is a Social Butterfly and is a Music Lover.

 
"I've been out of the womb for thirty minutes!"
 
Indeed!

 
No real reason for this picture except to show off Dorian's musculature. Yumm!
"Hey this is for Anne's eyes only!"
 
Oh, do you not know how legacies work?

 
Cole is still a total sweeheart.

 
THE FEELZ! He comes over all the time, but it doesn't bother me at all. He's usually just hugging everyone and making them feel better. Way to stay true to character!
 
"I just give them what they need"
 
MY HEART YOU GUYZ!

 
Since Dominick was on the kid's violin practically his whole childhood (in the farthest corner away from the house) so that's why there's so few pictures of him. He did snag the Creatively Gifted trait. In any case he's growing up now. So many birthdays.

 
Magical girl anime's be jelly.
 
Dominick's teen trait is Snob. His lifetime wish is to be a Serial Romantic which gives him the Alluring trait.

 
"Isn't it funny how we have four siblings that are super old?"
 
"Not really, they kind of stole all the good-looking girls for themselves"
 
"Darling didn't"
 
"I'm pretty sure Darling is infatuated with her fishing pole, if you know what I mean"
 
Keep it PG-13 Dominick!

 
Bastion shows up just to serenade the household. It's really nice. Kind of like how Thaddeus leaves them masterpieces to sell for big buckaroos.

 
After Dominick's lewd comment I figured that it might be nice for Darling to have someone. Why not Liam Witherspoon the mailman?
 
The evil, insane, and family-oriented mailman. What could go wrong?



 
Nothing apparently. He didn't show any signs of being evil or insane. Hmm. We'll see.

 
Aww not Solas! :(

 
"Goodness!"
 
If it makes you feel better Sherlock's in the same position!
 
"Not particularly!"
 
Erm. Well enjoy retirement and perpetual skilling. And peeing yourself.

 
After making Dottie and Darian become best friends it was time to send Dottie to the park for those three pesky child friends. Luckily I found a girl and a couple boys who could also be future spouse material.

 
Her first child friend was a girl and I don't remember her name. This is Ibrihim, which is a bomb-ass name.

 
But he wasn't the only one! This is Tommy. A cute redhead! You are lucky to have so many choices little missy! She did finish the social butterfly aspiration and is now Socially Gifted.

 
Back at the main house Kaiden remains unaware that his wife has remarried. Even though Solas is literally right there.
 
"Who's the egg-head, son?"
 
"Er well you see"
 
Best just let it lie Donald.
 
"Get your hand away from my chest while you're at it!"
 
"Dad told me to!"
 
Gross.

 
There should be an award for worst simmer on Boolprop I swear. I'm so sorry Darian!
 
"You missed my birthday!"
 
I know I suck! Anyways he gained the Loves the Outdoors trait. Hence why he's gardening right now.

 
Last one I promise!

 
Happy Birthday Dottie! (Thank God! The triplets are getting super old!)

 
Faster than a ray of light
she's flying!

 
So she's super frackin cute! Even Darian agrees!
Thanks for reading and check out the heir poll, which I'm putting up right now! Happy Simming!


No comments:

Post a Comment