Sunday, November 1, 2015

Another 'D'-lightful Chapter!

 
Are you guys sick of me yet? I can't seem to stop playing so here is yet another chapter!
 
 
I decided to delete the same-sex pregnancy mod because it affected more than just this family and I really don't need anymore two-for one specials. And also, when I came back into the game Kaiden was no longer pregnant and this baby girl was just chilling out in the bedroom. Wierd right?
 
However the family tree says that she's Clementine and Kaiden's. The game named her Sandy, but I'm re-naming her Darling.

 
Dorian and Donald were pretty chilled babies. Mint took a special interest in their welfare when she wasn't gardening.

 
"It's my birthday!"
 
I know! I can't wait to kick you out!

 
I decided to throw him a party. He was a pretty cool cat.


 
His adult trait is Lazy.

 
It was pretty fun to have everyone in the same place again.

 
Cole is taking advantage of his ability to drink alcohol legally. I love this picture omg

 
Clementine stayed in the nursery for the whole party. She can't breast-feed Darling for some reason. Is it because she came out of Kaiden?

 
Cole finally romances Sienna, the girl he's had a crush on forever.

 
Their friendship level was already high so this wasn't a difficult endeavor.

 
So of course Cole moved in with her and made bunches of cute insane spirit babies.

 
Kaiden must've been inspired by Cole's romancing!

 
And in other news! ihavenoselfcontrol

 
I've been trying to have Clementine take over the garden so that Mint has some free time before she dies. She mostly just cries over Bastion's grave and plays video games. She's totally adorable though.


 
Kaiden spends some time with the kiddos before they age up. (do I call them triplets since they are practically the same age?)

 
Last picture of them as babies!

 
And for some reason it won't upload the picture of Dorian growing up, but he looks exactly like Donald here so... use your imagination?
 
Dorian got the Social Butterfly aspiration and the Self-Assured trait.
 
Donald got Rambunctious Scamp and the Neat trait.

 
Darling here turned out ...well..darling. She got the Whiz Kid aspiration and the Cheerful trait.

 
Yep. This is going to be another big family. They are so much fun though!

 
You can see Dorian throught the teapot. Kind of. I think they are all adorable.
 
"So is it true that you came out of Dad's wiener?"
 
"Shut up Dorian!"

 
They even do their homework without me telling them to!

 
See?

 
Bastion! How's it going in the underworld?
 
"Not bad. Steve's a big fan turns out"
 
You mean Grim?
 
"They are going for a more casual approach now. Thinks it'll make him less intimidating"
 
Right.

 
Dorian is terribly cute. I might be partial because of his namesake idk.

 
"So is there like anything left of dad's penis? Or did you just completly wreck it?"

 
"For god's sake Donald that's disgusting!"
 
"Hehehehe"

 
Mint spends a lot of her free time here. So sad.

 
Dorian helps cheer her up though :D

 
Life in the Locke Household goes on. Kaiden tries to impart wisdom on the boys.

 
Clementine shows her love for Darling.

 
She didn't quite make it to the toilet. I think I might try an ISBI next time. Could be fun!

 
This is still one of my favorite interactions. I may spam this in-game. I do. I do spam it in-game.

 
While working in the garden Clementine finally goes into labor.


 
And welcome Darian Locke! He is named after the very hunky Darian from Sailor Moon. I had the BIGGEST crush on him when I was in middle school.
 
(In hindsight I realized that Darian is awfully close to Dorian and that I probably should of picked a different name. Oh well.)

 
Mint shows some love to Bastion.


 
Lots of love.

 
"Please don't tell me that I've walked in on gramma and dead-grandpa doing the nasty"
 
Errr..

 
"That was great!"
 
How though? I mean wouldn't your..parts just sort of go through each other? Doesn't seem very sastifying to me.
 
"You're ruining it!"
 
Srry fam.
 
 
two days later...
 
It's Darian's birthday!
 
 
Handsome tyke!
 
He has the Artistic Prodigy aspiration and the Gloomy trait. Going to paint some tragic pictures for me?

 
Well at least he'll have inspiration.

 
Why are the deaths so sad in the sims 4? In sims 2 it was like they were going on vacation!

 
Poor Darian and Kaiden. They were the only ones home.
 
Mint, I'm sorry that I dragged you away from a quiet life as a personal playable to be the wife of an heir. But you were a wonderful wife and you had five beautiful children. Have fun serving feasts in the after-life Mint!
 
And on that note I'm going to end this chapter. Happy Simming!




No comments:

Post a Comment