Monday, November 2, 2015

Growing up 'D's

 
So I'm going to make an effort not to post chapter longer than 30-35 pictures because, frankly, this is a 26 generation legacy and I don't think I can dedicate two and a half hours of blog time every time I want to play this family. It hurtz my fingerz!
 
With that little tid-bit out of the way.. forward march!
 
 
Darian doesn't have to go to school until tomorrow so he decides to try and recover from his grandmother's death by taking selfies with his dad.

 
Too bad Kaiden's time was up too.

 
There was literally three hours in between these deaths. And all of the kids were home for Kaiden's so that means I have to deal with four depressed kids for two days. Gross.
 
Thanks Kaiden for being a sperm donor. You were somewhat fun to play, even if you're pregnancy really caught me of gaurd. Have fun drinking booze with Steve!

 
Another note, I put walls around the graves because all the kids did when they weren't skilling was mourning over these graves and I just can't handle it.

 
About damn time!
 
"Did something happen?"
 
How do you tell someone they lost both their spouse and mother in the same day?
 
"Don't worry about it, I knew it was coming. I'm a little surprised it happened all at once though"
 
Clementine don't give a f***

 
Unfortunately with both Mint and Kaiden gone Clementine has no help with the garden. I hadn't really planned on it, but she should probably remarry. If anything to help pay the enourmous bill they get every week.
 
"Sounds great!"
 
Well...great then?

 
To the park it was! The kids were still sort of down and Donald needed to do some monkey bar/gym set stuff. Dorian managed to find some kids to befriend as well so yay!

 
That could work! Clementine and Solas...not too bad. I was sort of hoping he'd get with Darling but he's getting kind of old.

 
Should I? I really want to see some wolf/fruit babies.

 
Even though Clementine chatted with Solas for a while she also spent some time with her kids. I should mention here that Darling finished her childhood aspiration some time ago (srry there wasn't a picture) and she has the Mentally Gifted trait.

 
Dorian finishes his kid aspiration! With the adorable Anne Holmes, daughter of Sherlock and Katie! Do I smell wood and lighter fluid or is that just matchmaking?
 
Dorian gets the Socially Gifted trait.

 
Donald finishes his aspiration too! And nabs that Physically Gifted trait.

 
Clementine's adult birthday? HAHAHA NOPE YOU FAILL!
 
Is that what it's like to troll? I don't think I care for it. I apologize.

 
It's the triplet's birthday! First Dorian

 
Then Donald!
 
 
And Darling!

 
Somewhere in all that Darian finished his aspiration and got the Creatively Gifted trait.
 
 
Darling's adult aspiration is Angling Ace and gets the Collector trait along with her teen trait Bookworm. Aww. A bit of a hermit are we Darling?
 
 
Dorain wants to be a Painter Extraordinaire like his great-great-grandfather and gets the Muser trait. His teen trait is Childish.
 
 
Donald wants nothing more than to find his Soul Mate and knows that he is Alluring enough to do it. Although, the fact that he is a Loner might make it a little difficult.
 
 
Darling chooses to do her homework alone. At the beach. I did say that Donald was the one with the loner trait right?
 
"I live in a household with three boys, two of which are now teens"
 
So hang out with your mom!
 
"Have you met my mother?"
 
She's a little confident, and ambitious.
 
"Annoying"
 
Maybe a little.
 
 
The ghosts decide to boogie oogie all night. That was fun to watch I must say.
 
 
I can't tell you how awesome it is to have the teens help with the garden. They make so much money off of it, it's great.
 
 
Of course with Darling's fishing skills increasing she's also helping with boosting the cash income.
 
 
I caved and finally put a second story up to put all the skill items in. I rather like it actually.
 
 
Dorian uses it to lost some of that baby fat.
 
 
And Donald bonds with his baby brother <3
 
 
I love the expressions on the sims in this game. Especially when they are accurate.
 
 
Want to go the park?
 
"Yes please!"
 
 
While at the park I notice Cole and Sienna's son, and Darling's cousin, Zachariah sitting there looking cute. So. frackin. cute.
 
"You missed out"
 
I'm realizing this.
 
 
Fish in 3 different locations: check!
 
 
Daww. Darian looks so excited to be next to his big brother!
 
 
Dorian has a visitor! It's Anne Holmes all grown up!
 
I mentioned this last chapter, but I removed the same-sex pregnancy mod since it messed with several of my families (both participants getting pregnant). Which kind of sucks because Dorian is gay in Dragon Age and I sort of wanted to stick with that. Oh well. Enjoy hetersexuality Dorian.
 
 
Not that I mind his interest in Anne, she's flippin gorgeous.
 
 
 
Seems that Dorian thinks so too!
 
 
Aunt Clara! GTFO!
 
 
Since I've been working Clementine to the bone with her job (she's level 7 in business) and the garden I decided she deserves a little lovin'.
 
"You called and said it was an emergency!"
 
 
"Well I didn't want this rose to wilt!"
 
"Good call!"
 
 
"But I gotta go!"
 
Playing hard to get eh Solas? Way to stay true to your character! Wierd.
 
 
"How dare he not return my sister's advances! I don't care if he is Fen'H-"
 
SPOILERS! And no Cole is not cheating on Sienna with my simself's daughter Kaleigh, she just sort of invited herself in. She's pretty awesome though I must say. I went on a tangent. This is where I'll leave you guys, thanks for reading and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment