Thursday, December 31, 2015

The Easy 'E's

Happy New Year's Eve and welcome to another installment of Locke Takes on the Alphabet!

Last time Dottie was announced as the heir and married the extremely attractive Xavier and was preparing to have their first child.


Clementine: I'm so happy I am alive to see this!

Yeah, your two dead husbands should be jealous.


Solas, Dottie's biological father, did get a little lovin' though :)


I'm really trying to have Dottie level up in Photography but it's slow going. 



They are so freaking cute.


Why so sad looking Xavier?

Xavier: I don't have a job, how am I supposed to support my family?

Dottie is making plenty of money writing her books you know.

Xavier: Yeah I guess so. But haven't you installed Get to Work? Don't you want to play around with that? 

Good idea!


But first!




Everyone meet the first 'E' child! Elijah Locke!


So cute :D


Kind of a spoiler but you can tell what occupation I chose for Xavier here.

Dottie: GTFO Donald! I finally get to get freaky with a man in uniform!

Xavier: *Blushes*


Looks like it worked! Baby #2 en route!


Look at me trying to be artsy. 


They seriously do this all the time and I'm kind of jelly. 


Yes two days have passed I just suck at taking pictures. Elijah's childhood aspiration is Rambunctious Scamp and his trait is Lazy. Contradictions are fun right?


So I decided to follow Xavier around for the day. He's a detective, if you haven't worked it out.


It was especially funny that all the witness's at the first crime scene were all ghosts. Solas and Kaiden to be exact. 


This is Xavier's first eye witness interview. Look at him trying to hide his excitement.


Red-headed witness: Good lord he's attractive. How can anyone stand to look at him for any amount of time?

It's a real problem believe me.


This job was so much fun. I'm in the middle of binge watching Criminal Minds which makes this even better.


I forgot that I downloaded Cullen Rutherford from the gallery. Dawww he's so cute!


These guys are not!



There's something fishy going on here!

Xavier: That was terrible Ellen. Really awful.

Whatever atleastiamreal.

Xavier: Wut?

Wut?


Whoops. I stayed late with Xavier and I missed the birth of Eileen. Everyone say hi!


I've let Clementine do whatever she wants since she was such a boss during her adult years. She spends a lot of time with dancing and holding babies.


Dottie: So you missed the birth of your first daughter.

Xavier: How can I make it up to you my love?

Dottie: Well....


Xavier: Don't mind if I do!


The last one! For realz though you guys I can't do another large family again it'll kill me.


Speak of the devil.

Clementine: Tell baby #3 that I love him/her!

I will!


Steve. Why you gotta do this to me?

Steve: We all gotta go sometime. Speaking of which where is your bathroom.

Ugh.


Xavier was more upset than I though he would be.


Clementine is placed next to her two deceased husbands. She is survived by six kids and two grandchildren (with another on the way). Thank you for being a kick-ass mom and career woman at the same time.


Elijah was so upset by her death. Poor pumpkin :(


But Xavier made him feel better.

Xavier: You're sister is about to grow up, now you have someone to release all of your pent up rage on!

Elijah: Wow! That does make me feel better!


Let's see what happens!


Aww! This is Eileen without her make-over. She want to be an Artistic Prodigy and has the Cheerful trait.


Why do I insist on dressing up my sims like hipsters? I just really like the style I guess.


Xavier: We have your fingerprints! We have eye-witness's that claim you were at the scene!


Do you have any idea what tracking you down has made me miss?


I MISSED MY DAUGHTER'S BIRTH!!!

I take it that didn't end too well for Tiffany.


These kids are so cute. I can't wait for the last one to come out!


Dottie: Why are we going to the hospital? I'm perfectly capable of taking care of this at home.


Dottie: They seriously couldn't put more money into better hospital gowns?

Xavier: I am one smoking hot policeman.

You two needs to get your priorities straight.


Doctor: Alright Mrs. Locke, this is a simple procedure and you are in no way in any danger.


Doctor: SH**

Dottie: What was that?


Xavier: Excuse me fake gangster man, have you seen my wife? She could possibly have a baby hanging out of her?

Fakegangster: Yeah man she's in there. And I'm not a fake gangster.

Xavier: Sure you're not


Xavier: Oh my god. I should SUE!


Everything turned out all right though. Meet Eve Locke!


Eileen: I got a sister!

Elijah: It gets old quick, trust me.


So I've been following Xavier to work which means not a whole lot of pictures at home. So yeah, here is Eve growing up into a child.


I see more of Dottie in her than the other two. Anyways Eve wants to be a Social Butterfly and has the Goofball trait.


Post make-over and I have three glorious children and no more thankyougod.
Thanks for reading and as always..

Happy Simming!


No comments:

Post a Comment