Saturday, November 7, 2015

Generation D Heir Poll

 
 
HEIR POLL!
 
 Hi everyone! Thanks for taking the time to look at my beautiful 'D' generation and picking your favorite! Here we go!
 
 
Dorian Locke
 
 Named after Dorian of House Pavus from Dragon Age Inquisition. He was the first born in a set of IDENTICAL twins. His spouse will be Anne Holmes, daughter of my friend's simself and Sherlock Holmes. He is way sexy and fun to play.
 
Lifetime Wish: Painter Extraordinaire! Like great-great-grandpa Thaddeus!
 
Traits:
 Self-Assured
 Socially Gifted
 Childish
 Muser
 Family-Oriented

 
Donald Locke
 
The second born of a set of identical twins. His future spouse will be Chanel Holmes, the sister of Anne Holmes daughter of Sherlock Holmes. That's a lot of Holmes's. While he isn't quite as muscular as his twin he is adorable as he is. 
 
Lifetime Wish: Soulmate
 
Traits:
Neat
Physically Gifted
Loner
Alluring
Geek

 
Darling Locke
 
She was born at the same time as the twins, but she came out of Kaiden rather than Clementine due to an issue with the same-sex mod. Interesting no? Her spouse will be the evil and insane mailman, Liam Witherspoon. If that's something you'd like to see then I guess you have your vote!
 
Lifetime Wish: Angling Ace (she's pretty far along on it already)
 
Traits:
Cheerful
Mentally Gifted
Bookworm
Collector
Self-Assured

 
Darian Locke
 
Darian was named after one of my first ever anime crushes Prince Darian from Sailor Moon. However he ended up looking more like Clark Kent to me. He doesn't have a love interest...yet. But I've got my eye on the last Holmes sister. 
 
Lifetime Wish: Friend of the World (dear god)
 
Traits:
Gloomy(lol)
Creatively Gifted
Good
Gregarious
Loves the Outdoors

 
Dominick Locke
 
First of two kids born of Solas and Clementine, he is still a teen and unfortunately I largely ignored him throughout most of his life. His other siblings were far more engaging. However, I wouldn't mind him being voted heir, simply because I think it would be great fun to play a 'romance sim'. He doesn't have a romantic interest yet.
 
Lifetime Wish: Serial Romantic
 
Traits:
Active
Creatively Gifted
Alluring
Snob

 
Dottie Locke
 
She was name Dottie because I love that name. She is so much fun to play, and I wish I had captured more of her. Dottie is still a teen and does not have a love interest since she grew up literally a few hours ago, however she had a couple of childhood friends that would do nicely.
 
Lifetime Wish: Best Selling Author
 
Traits:
Music Lover
Socially Gifted
Muser
Loves the Outdoors
 
 
I can't believe I let her have six kids. Never. Again. Anyways, thanks for voting and Happy Simming!

3 comments: