Thursday, October 29, 2015

Let's 'D'educe!

 
 
Hooray! Generation 4 is about to get underway! But first, we need an heir!
 
 
Who are these people? Why none other than my best friend's simself Katie and her beau uh...Sherlock Holmes. I wanted John Watson but noooo.
 
Well since we don't know who our heir is how about we enlist his help? He should be able to deduce who it is right?
 
 
Sherlock: Darling, I'm going to need a little more to go on than 'who it be?' I have to see them up close!
 
Katie: Oh fine. I'll see if Ellen can whip up a scenario. Something spooky perhaps? What do you think Solas?
 
Solas: I have a feeling this is going to be just dreadful...
 
 
*Confetti*
 
*Crickets*
 
(This was supposed to be a spooky spectacular but the Locke's are dirt poor so it's the spooky corner instead srry)
 

 
"Are we seriously throwing a halloween party? What for?"
 
..soSherlockcanfigureoutwhotheheiris...
 
Just do it!
 
 
Is it Cecilia?
 
*microphone makes a static noise through an earpiece*
 
Sherlock: It could quite possibly be her, although not pretty by societal standards she possesses a remarkable allure ...
 
Katie: Hey!

 
Sherlock: She looks none too happy to be here... this is boring! Is there going to be a murder?
 
No.
 
Sherlock: Fine Clementine, obviously making up for her less than attractive personality, has taken to copying her sister's costume. How dull.

 
Clara is pretty though no?
 
Sherlock: I suppose, but she too lacks the heir factor.
 
What exactly is the 'heir' factor Sherlock?
 
Sherlock: Will you hush? I'm trying to dissect!

 
Sherlock: Were this a patriarchy Cole would win, but it is not. There have been two male heirs previously so I don't believe that Cole will win
 
Harsh man. And he's the only one that you've officially crossed off.
 
Sherlock: I need more data!

 
Cassandra was my personal favorite!
 
Sherlock: That may mean something normally, but seeing as you gave equal amounts of attention to all of these kids your readers may not of picked up on it. Let me see how the rest of this party goes, perhaps someone will let it slip!
 
Yeah equal attention...wait a second, how did you get all of these pictures?
 
Sherlock: I had an inside man!
 
......if you say so.

 
Cecilia had fun with the carving table. I wish I could have seen it better.

 
Bridgette looks done with Benny's youthfullness. It's pretty funny.

 
Beth also came as a witch. I wonder if they planned this?

 
"I won right? I mean obviously!"
 
Shhhh... I'm not telling yet!

 
You call this your inside man Sherlock? Did you seriously send your daughter to the Locke's Halloween party?
 
Sherlock: Well there should be at least one child at a Halloween party yes? And she was happy to do it!
 
I'm more surprised that everyone just went with it. Strange child showing up out of nowhere on Hallowe... wait nevermind.

 
All in all everyone had a good time!
 
 
Sherlock: I don't understand why they keep building snowmen when they've already frozen themselves twice! Do they make these pixeled people deliberately stupid so that the player feels obligated to intercede?  That must be it!
 
*Cough* So have you figured out who's teh heir? Party's over and everything!
 
Sherlock: Well yes, you posted the winner on Boolprop you idiot.
 
So you just let me throw that party for nothing?!
 
Solas: *Snickers*

 
HELLO!!!!!!
 
Ugh. Back to the main house to see who won!

 
It's Clementine! Congratulations!
 
and Happy Birthday!
 
(It really was her birthday, I'm not just aging her up because she won heirship and Bastion is about to die... hehehe)

 
"Why do I feel like everybody is expecting something of me now?"
 
That's being an heir honey.

 
"How the fudge did you win?"
 
*Clementine shrugs*

 
Cute picture of the mailpeople. Cecilia was runner-up and I almost wish she won. I downloaded the same-sex mod and everything. Which is a little buggy. As you will see later.

 
"So where's Micah?"
 
Oh you mean your super cute teenage boyfriend? About that... he's disappeared off planet Earth. I can't find him ANYWHERE! UGH! Now we have to go spouse hunting. Again.

 
"Hey Cole, how's this look?"
 
"Like a slutty fifties housewife"
 
"WHAT?"
 
"Nevermind, forget I said that!"
 
"Did you say something?"
 
"Hehehehe"

 
So the park and the rattlesnake bar was a bust so here she is at the lounge.
 
"I'm surrounded by my family"
 
Yeah. That's sounds like the run of luck you've been having.

 
"Oh bartender, hear my woes!"

 
"Lucky you I majored in listening to whiny crap. What do you got for me?"

 
"Well my teenage boyfriend isn't here anymore, I unexpectedly won the heirship for my family's legacy, and my dad is dying soon and Ellen wants me to hurry up and get married!"
 
"Well I'm sorry about all that, but I'm sure you'll find a nice guy. You're sure pretty, and smart from what I can tell"
 
"You really think so?"
 
"Of course"
 
*Lightbulb flashes over Clementine's head*
 
"...so we should exchange numbers. Now"

 
"You don't want an old fart like me"
 
"You don't understand. Of all the guys I met today, half were distant cousins and the other half were assholes (true story)"
 
"Ok. If you're sure"
 
"I am"

 
While Clementine was having a hard time finding love, Cecilia was having no trouble at all.

 
Like seriously, it's so easy for her.

 
Cassidy is quite pretty at certain angles. This could have been a baby-mama for Cecilia. Just so you know what you missed out on.

 
Sure enough Clementine invited the bartender (Kaiden Pettyfer) over the next day. Of course they only see each other and not the spirit boy in the middle
 
"Hehehehe"

 
Kaiden must've been a looker in his prime. Wait a second. I just remembered that I downloaded a whole lot of guys ages ago just so that the ladies would have their pick. That was two generations ago. Whoops.
 
Kaiden is looking at me like he knows that I forgot his existence. Which I did.

 
Although Kaiden was reluctant to start a romance with a beatiful and very young blonde he, like everyone else, can't resist the Locke charm. Here they tickled and massaged each other. In an innocent way I assure you!

 
Took selfies in the garden.

 
Held hands in the kitchen...in front of the spooky corner that I've forgotten to take down srry.

 
First Kiss!

 
Sweet autonomy from Kaiden.

 
Wait, what are you guys doing? (btw that is the best elders body I've ever seen)
 
"I'm not going to live forever!"
 
That may be true but..

 
I guess the baby-making will commence right now. Actually I don't think this is the one with the baby conception. Whatevs. It was some sweet sweet World of Lovecraft.

 
So sweet <3

 
And because Kaiden could kick the bucket anytime....


 
He gets engaged and moves in.

 
Seriously wtf is with that body? In reality I find old dudes with muscles kind of wierd looking. Anyways... introducing Kaiden Pettyfer. He wants to be a...Master Mixologist? Or whatever the top of Mixology is. He's a bro, and an art lover and I forgot the other ones.

 
"Hey sweetie, you should drink this before you die"
 
"Right on!"
 
He actually was on the verge of dying otherwise I wouldn't of given it to him.
 
"You were going to let me die?!"
 
Meh. Would've been interesting.

 
"When can we go?"
 
Soon darling, there's a wedding to plan!

 
Clara dances to the stereo while nearly-naked Kaiden watches dead Norah eat zombie cake. I bet there are some good punch-lines here. But I'm not known for wittiness. Let's move on to the wedding.

 
It was going beatifully until I saw something strange in the background.

 
GET OUT OF HERE!

 
Wedding was a success and my hands are getting tired.

 
"Could you be a little more excited about the best day of my life!?"
 
Oh yeah. Best wedding ever. Woo.

 
"Good enough!"
 
She is a pretty bride I'll give her that.

 
"See you later sister!"
 
"Don't be rude Cole!"
 
Gotta get started on those munchkins so Cassandra, Clara, and Cecilia are moved out and living their own lives. (Which of course involves making cousins for Clementine's brood)
 
Cole is still a teen so it will be a few days before he leaves.

 
The first 'D' baby is on the way!

 
I'm pretty sure Bastion is dying today. Which sucks. Hi Mint!
 
She's been working her tail off between work and the garden. But today's a special day!

 
"You guys it's my birthday!"
 
"Oh shit I forgot she existed!"
 
:(

 
"I wish that I can retire and never touch another plant again!"
 
Spoiler Alert: Didn't happen.

 
She's pretty hot for an elder. But then again, that shouldn't suprise me with Kaiden in the house. Would you put some clothes on please Gray-sama?
 
Poor Cole is perturbed.
 
"It comes off? I didn't know they came off!"

 
Yep. I knew it! Not three hours after Mint grew into an elder.

 
This is sad.

 
This is the worst part about playing legacies. I actually have to watch and take pictures when they die. Goodbye Bastion! Your aspiration was never fullfilled but you did a damn good job trying. Now you get to entertain the underworld.

 
"How dare you sit where HE sat!"
 
Grim was a fan I suppose, although Cole doesn't seem too impressed by Grim's scolding.

 
Nothing combats depression like flirty cookies let me tell ya.

 
Looks like Grim left a little present for Cole.
 
"Never did like spirits!"
 
...well..nvm

 
How ugly is that outfit? Goodness gracious. This picture was to show that Clementine got a job in the business career. It seemed to suit her aspiration. Which is Fabulously Wealthy, if you've forgotten.

 
Poor Mint spent a lot of time like this. It was heartbreaking. Especially when I forced her to garden.
 
*half-hearted whipping ensues*

 
So remember how I downloaded the same-sex mod. This was the bug that I mentioned.
 
"I think it's more than a bug *vomits a little in his mouth*
 
Yep. Kaiden, the male elder, is pregnant. Wtf.

 
Clementine was way more supportive of this devolopment than I was. Like seriously wtf?

 
Not too long after Kaiden shared his news, Clementine went into labor!

 
I am so ready to welcome the first...

 
and second (asdfjkl) child to the 'D' generation. Meet Dorian and Donald Locke. I'm going to stop now before I have an aneurism. Happy Halloween and Happy Simming everyone!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Love it! Can't wait to see the babies grow up! :)

    ReplyDelete