Friday, October 16, 2015

I Can 'C' Clearly Now!



 

Hello! Welcome to the first chapter of the 'C' generation of Locke Takes on the Alphabet! Hooray! Now I'm sure you are all curious as to who won the heir poll.. well let me tell ya!
 
 
"Oh god my back!"
 
Whoops. Sorry Arthur!
 
"I can't believe you forgot my birthday!"
 
I was a little busy trying to find Bastion a wife!
 
"So Bastion's the heir then?"
 
Errr yeah. Whoops again.


 
Bastion is the heir! He was the one I least expected, but they were all great kids so I was happy with it. The lovely lady with the gorgeous hair is Mint Green. She was one of my playables, but I haven't touched her since I started the Locke family. She was the only one who seemed to respond to Bastion at all soooooo there you go.
 
Good thing I don't play for points.

 
They really are sweet together. This is their first date.
 
 
First kiss.

 
Great night all around :D

 
Romance is in the air as Beth pops the question to Gabe Payne.

 
He of course accepts. They married shortly after this and moved into their own home.

 
They had two children. First was Jillian.

 
Followed by Reed.
 
 
Why are you at the library Bridgette? What's with the hair?
 
"Nunya"
 
 
Oh I see. Carry on.
 
That handsome man is Trevor Gieke from the Gieke legacy. If you didn't know. I'm so excited about their babies.

 
Giving each other the 'come hither' look.

 
The next day
 
"Hey Bridgette how's it asldj---"
 
Their first kiss was the first thing that happened when he walked through the door. No point in wasting time I guess.

 
Oh my.

 
Did you just..

 
"So you're brother knocked me up and I live here now,"
 
"Sounds good to me!"
 
The Gieke's live in that huge mansion on the hill. Plenty of room for a family.

 
The result of that interstellar tryst was Walter. Trevor Gieke, by the by, was the BEST dad. He loved interacting with his kids, and never showed his 'evil' nature around them.

 
I couldn't resist showing Walter as a kid. Cutie pie.

 
They also had another son named Wendall.

 
"Main house again?"
 
What can I say? I love playing the spares! Plus, the very last bit of Arthur's aspiration was having four grandchildren, and since he's biting the dust soon I didn't want to wait for Mint to pop out four. Congrats on completing it Arthur!
 
"I feel great!"

 
Unfortunately I think we've lost Candace's ghost for good. I haven't seen her at all in the last two-three sim weeks I've played. RIP ghost Candace :'(

 
But Thaddeus makes an appearance for Benny's young adult birthday!

 
He looks the same. Good ol' Benny! He hasn't shown any interest in any woman.. or man for that matter. I'll keep him in the house until I find a better place I guess. Both Mint and Bastion have jobs, Arthur's about to pass on, and Norah is in the garden all the time, so it might be nice to have an extra pair of hands for the kidlets.
 
Speaking of making kidlets...

 
"I'm working on it!"
 
Daww. I love that interaction.

 
But I think I love this one more.

 
"So shiny!"
 
She approves I think.

 
Now that they are engaged, the next natural step would be...

 
bam.

 
BAM!
 
(Gold wedding status by the way. Which is why there are so few pictures. srry.)
 
Mint Green's traits are: Good, Creative, Ambitious, and Essence of Flavor. Her lifetime aspiration is to be a Master Chef.

 
Preggars?
 
"Yep!"
 
YES! I think there are going to be quite a few kids this generation. Just feels right.

 
Just a cute picture of Mint. She's pretty cool, I feel bad for not playing her more.

 
This gave me heart palpitations. And Arthur is just standing there all cool like. If you kill yourself before that baby pops out I will be quite upset!
 
"Just trust me!"
 
Just ugh. Knives are freaky.

 
Bastion is so sweet to her though. I feel like most of the couples are very lovey dovey in this game. They got the 'romantic' interactions down pat.

 
Norah joins Arthur into elderdom!

 
A bad back, unfortunately, is her introduction.

 
But Arthur kisses it all better! :D

 
"Hey dad, what's it like to be... dead?"
 
"It's all right I guess. You ready to take the plunge?"
 
"Don't have much choice,"
 
"You'll do fine. All you need to do is lay there and let Steve take care of everything,"
 
"Steve?"
 
"Sorry, I mean the Grim Reaper. He prefers Steve"

 
That pouty face means only one thing! Baby time!

 
Of course Mint seeks out the comfort of chocolate chip cookies during this distressing time.
 
"You sure you don't want me to take you to the hospital,"
 
"Na- I 'ot it"

 
Finally.
 
"Shut up!"

 
The first of generation 'C'! Cassandra Locke!
 
(I've been binge playing Dragon Age sooo expect some names from that)

 
Everyone took their turn holding her.

 
I get the feeling that this child is going to be so spoiled.

 
Definitely spoiled.

 
Look even she's sick of it!

 
Oh no
 
"Is that you Steve?"

 
This is depressing. Just after holding his fifth grandchild Arthur dies. Thank you Arthur, for being the first heir and having four lovely children. Perhaps they will mourn for you as often as you mourned for your own parents?
 
I hate it when my sims die.

 
But life goes on. Next chapter we'll see the birth of the rest of 'C' generation! What fun! Happy Halloween and Happy Simming!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. ZOOMMMGGGG. There's so many things about this chapter that fill me with glee. First off, TREVOR BABIEZ. I love that they woohoo'd in the space ship, and I LOVE the names you picked out for his sons. Yay that Trevor makes a good dad! He learned it from the best (Chester <3 ). And random Sophia cameo! I love it.

    +100 bonus points for Dragon Age names!

    RIP Arthur, you were awesome-sauce. Also, Steve. STEVE. I am far too amused by your reaper's identity crisis. :D

    ReplyDelete