Tuesday, October 20, 2015

'C'-ing is Believing!

 
Hello again! I've been playing this family non-stop so expect lots of chapters back to back. Cecilia gets the title shot this time because, frankly, she doesn't show up a whole lot in this chapter and I felt bad for her.
 
 
"I can do pity press!"
 
Good to know.

 
Cole had his child birthday last time and so I believe Benny deserves to move on to a family of his own. This lovely lady is Giselle Muse. Benny has been sweet on her for a while and now he can do something about it!

 
"Can they 'do something about it' in the bedroom?"
 
Even better!

 
I moved Benny and Giselle into their own house and made things official. They had a daughter, Evangeline. I might interfere and make them have more *shrugs*.
 
Congrats Benny, you deserve it man!

 
So I had the walls down and thought this was a cool shot. That's the entire reason for this picture. Carry on.

 
Cole was suppose to be practicing his typing but you know. Blic bloc is a hard game to refuse.

 
For fracks sake you couldn't wait another hour to grow up? You were in the middle of making your cake!
 
(I don't know what happened but Bastion aged up without me realizing it soooo no pictures. It did happen and he looks exactly the same)

 
Mint too looks exactly the same.

 
Are you girls ready?
 
"Do we have a choice?"
 
Hardly ever. Get to it!

 
"Did you set this up for me Cassie?"
 
"Well mom made it but I put the candles on it!"
 
Did I mention how much I love Cassandra?

 
...One wish later...

 
What's with the glasses? And your tiny waist? 
 
"I'm totally hot"
 
Hmph. Clara's aspiration now is The Curator, just like Aunt Bridgette. That means she gets the Collector trait (right?) and her teen trait is  Materialistic. Sooo she is, literally, a gold digger.

 
Next up!

 
...well you can tell they are twins. Cecelia is now a Serial Romantic which gives her the Alluring trait. Her teen trait is Loves the Outdoors.
 
I've never really played the Serial Romantic, could be fun. But I think I'll start tackling that when she becomes a young adult because the teen here are few and far between. I might download some and plot them in the neighborhood. We'll see.

 
I decided to go super girly for Clara, it really suits her.

 
Cecilia seems more like the chill type.

 
All the ladies of this generation at one table! Good lookin' group I'd say!

 
"I make cute babies!"
 
You did an excellent job Mint.

 
With Benny gone Cassandra has taken over a LOT of his responsibilities. Handyman, cheerleader, child-rearer, and part-time gardner. Her aspiration is to be a Renaissance Sim so it works in her favor.

 
Cole is so cute I can't handle. Just like his namesake. <3

 
Clementine is finished with her childhood aspiration! She gets the Creatively Gifted trait.

 
Clara really is lovely.
 
"Yes I am!"
 
Have you ever heard of the word 'humble'?

 
Sorry that Bastion doesn't get a lot of air time, he is constantly writing jingles and liscensing songs that he's written. I am honestly scared he's not going to finish his aspiration.

 
Cassandra was frightened by Thaddeus. Like she hasn't seem him a million times.
 
"Spirits belong in the fade, the Maker never intended for them to mingle with living,"
 
Don't tell Cole that.

 
Mint has pretty much taken over the garden. She had lots of help from Benny and now she gets it from her daughters so it's not as much of a strain.

 
I am scared she's going to become the next Moaning Murtle of the family. I have to stop her from crying over these graves ALL the TIME

 
Thaddeus still makes me proud. He comes in to paint masterpieces every so often. ($$$!)

 
I decided that Cassandra needed a distraction from her family and sent her to the park! She met a couple of old friends from her childood like this redhead (I know her last name is Marsh but I can't remember the first name).

 
And Everette McQueen! He was her very first childhood friend.

 
Apparently selfies are a huge turn-on because...

 
Everette became really flirty and started up all these interactions. I didn't have to lift a finger.

 
Well except for this one. <3

 
Looks like Cassandra has found her future spouse! He is really cute!

 
Front on head shot to show how pretty Clara is.
 
"Can I go man hunting now?"
 
Sure why not.

 
Well no teens popped up, but this guy Marshall Bustes did. He's a young adult so it's not too bad. Plus, I really want ginger babies!

 
Ignore his look of disgust, it's not towards Clara. It's towards my simself's daughter back there. Jesus Daphne you really are not good at subtlely haha.
 
"I just want to pour ranch all over him and pretend he's a burrito"
 
AND MOVING ON TO PG STUFF!

 
She was so far in the red I'm shocked she didn't pass out on the sidwalk.
 
"Marshall was cute"
 
She's running on the power of teenage hormones.

 
Lobster Thermidor anyone? Have any of you actually had this in real life? I haven't, but it looks delicious!

 
Cole is doing well in the household. He's friends with everyone (except Clara, but she isn't really close to any of her siblings).

 
Well who is that for?

 
Oh yeah, the fourth daughter that I forget about most of the time hehehe. Happy Birthday Clementine!

 
"Goodness things just blew up everywhere"
 
One of the few things in sims that stays true to reality. Clementine now wants to be Fabulously Wealthy and recieved the teen trait of Outgoing. I forgot what trait come with that aspiration. Is it frugal? I don't remember sorry.


 
"Are you going to keep me in these rags?"
 
Nah, I love makeovers in this game!
 

 
And there you have it! Next chapter we'll , hopefully, see Ceclilia and Clementine gets some lovin' and possibly Cole too! I'll probably put up another heir poll by this weekend... this is really picking up traction!
 
Thanks for recognizing and supporting my addiction and, as always, Happy Simming!

1 comment:

  1. Cute chapter! All the kids are growing up great, can't wait for the next. :D

    ReplyDelete