Thursday, October 22, 2015

The 'C' of Love

 
As I mentioned in my previous post, I've been playing this family like you wouldn't believe. So here's another chapter!
 
 
Mint has been cooking up a storm trying to get that last promotion needed for her Master Chef aspiration. The fridge is absolutley packed.
 
 
It seems that Cassandra and Clara are nearly identical, except for their coloring. Their personalities are polar opposites though.
 
 
Cecilia and Clementine are growing on me. Truly any of the kids would make excellent heirs. I honestly can't wait to see who wins! Where's Cole?
 
 
At the park! He needed to play on the play gym and the monkey bars and I thought he could make some friends of his own.
 
 
Like Wendell here. He's the son of Trevor and Aunt Bridgette, who unfortunately is getting rather old :(
 
 
I didn't take a whole lot of pictures but Cole was quite popular. Should of had the social aspiration instead huh?
 
"Those people were nice. Simple and sincere"
 
(I love the way Cole talks in Dragon Age btw)
 
 
Cassandra is making a habit of flashing this beautiful smile at the camera every now and then. It puts me off guard every time.
 
"I know that I'm your favorite!"
 
sssshhhhh!
 
 
Clementine also smiles a lot, though not directly at me. I wish she wasn't a clone of Bastion, but she's really pretty nonetheless.
 
 
Clara is the prime example of RBF. Resting Bitch Face. She hardly ever smiles, and when she does it looks disengenuous. I kind of like it.
 
"If you could kindly get that camera out of my face I would appreciate it"
 
 
Cecilia is always excited about something. I think it's all that repressed teenage lust. I want her sibling to find their respective partners first so that Cecilia can have free range to do whatever with that Serial Romantic aspiration.
 
 
When Benny was still here he found this while messing around in space. It reminds me of something..Buboteber! From Harry Potter! Anyone? No? I'll just stand in the corner.
 
 
Bastion literally spends all day writing jingles for that damn aspiration of his. I'm 97% sure he isn't going to make it but he's going to keep trying until he dies dammit!
 
"My fingers are sore!"
 
THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE PICKED AN EASIER ASPIRATION!
 
"...but you picke-"
 
SILENCE!
 
 
"I finished it"
 
Your kid aspiration?
 
"Yep!"
 
So he gets the Physically Gifted trait.
Which is good because it's time for your birthday! Along with a few other members of your family.
 
 
First is Bastion's!
 
 
"This sucks"
 
This is all happening so fast. I'm not getting emotional. *wipes tear*
 
 
Next is Cole!
 
 
Daww! You'll see his makeover in a later shot sorry.
 
Cole's teen trait is Insane and his aspiration is Big Happy Family awww just like grandpa Arthur! Although your grandfather was evil and you're insane. I'm not sure the randomizer takes into account if you'll be good parents.
 
"I'll love my kids! Even the real ones!"
 
Oh dear.
 
 
Just some Bastion and Mint love. I'm going to have her do the gardening aspiration when she's done with the culinary one because she already has a high level in it.
 
 
I did say there would be more birthdays right? It is Cassandra's birthday into young adulthood, but she's taking someone with her.
 
"Let's have some fun first ok?
 
"What kind of fun?"
 
 
I don't understand why the observatory is a good place to 'mess around'. Is it because there isn't much of a chance of someone barging in on you?
 
 
So sweet. This is probably my favorite couple in the game so far, sorry Thaddeus and Candace!
 
 
But enough of that. Everette is now a young adult!
 
 
Now you my dear!
 
"I wish that the conclave goes well and that the mages and templars come to some sort of accord!"
 
*nervous sweating*
 
 
Ta-Da! I've noticed that when aging from teen to adult that the girls' hips and shoulders widen slightly. Which is great because Cassandra was quite small. She looks more realistic now.
 
Her young adult trait is Non-Commital. This just means that Everette will be a live-in baby daddy rather than her husband. I don't want to deal with that tense emotion all the time. Happy Birthday to everyone!
 
 
"So remember how we messed around earlier?"
 
"It happened less than two hours ago.. so yeah?
 
"Why don't we do it for real?"
 
 
"Great idea!"
 
Trust me there was no baby-making! Cassandra had the want and I can't seem to deny my sims anything.
 
 
"I think the ghosts are angry, I heard screaming and my wall started shaking"
 
*awkward silence*
 
Clara: "They had sex dipshit"
 
"Clara!"
 
"What?"
 
 
Anywho. Back to spouse-hunting. Cole met this guy, Micah Kelsey, and I though he was pretty cute and he might work with Clementine.
 
 
Lucky hunch it looks like!
 
 
"Something awesome is about to happen! #firstlove"
 
 
They did get a first kiss but for some reason it wouldn't upload. They are boyfriend and girlfriend though! And with three of the four girls taken in some fashion it's time for Cecilia to find someone or, should I say, some people to romance!
 
(I have someone set aside for Cole, but you probably won't see her until next chapter. Suspense... suspense...suspense...)
 
 
And Cecilia went to the park! What better place to hang out after dark? Here she is chatting up my simself's daughter, Adelyn! I wouldn't mind her being a victim of Cecelia's charms.
 
 
HE COULD ALSO BE A VICTIM! Oh dear that's Everette's brother. Oh well *shrugs*
 
 
"If she hurts him I'll hurt you"
 
*gulp*
 
 
She also chatted with Cassidy Marsh and Micah. No romance tonight. I just wanted her to make friends so that sleeping with them later will be a lot easier.
 
 
Good night then?
 
"The best! There are so many people to love!"
 
That's a fine way to look at it.
 
 
 Did she? YES! She completed her Aspiration! She is now going to garden for the rest of her life!
 
"That kind of stinks"
 
But.. simoleans...
 
 
I simultaneously hate and love the selfie thing. It's cute, but all the time? In the cemetary?
 
 
He chipping away at that 350,000. Just 100,000 to go. Not going to happen.
 
 
That was meant to show Clara and Clementine's cute interaction but Mint is just...
 
 
..completely distracting. I laughed so hard when I went through these pictures. I swear she has a level 10 in cooking hahahaha. So. With that, it's time for the twins' birthday!
 
 
First up is Clara!
 
 
"I can vote!"
 
Yes. And you should. But not for Ronald Rump.
 
Clara's adult trait is Creative.
 
 
Cecilia's turn.
 
 
Wow she's really working it!
 
Her adult trait is Hates Children. A serial romantic that hates children? She would be one unhappy heir. But that's good entertainment no?
 
How about we get started on that aspiration?
 
 
To the club! That guy is standing way too close.
 
"I don't mind!"
 
Of course not.
 
 
But Adelyn came in and I couldn't resist an easy target. She's a young adult now too and they are friends already.
 
 
Not hard at all. First kiss goes to Adelyn!
 
 
They went on a date back at the Locke household.
 
 
Which ended very well.
 
 
They are pretty cute.
 
 
Now I kind of feel bad. Another of my semself's daughters got to marry the hunky Richard Locke and it seems unfair that Adelyn's going to be cheated on. I feel rotten.
 
Well Cecilia finished the first part of her aspiration. Go her.
 
 
Sorry I couldn't help it. That's Richard and my daughter... Daphne? Sorry the first two daughters are quite similiar looking and I get them confused. Back to the main family.
 
 
Now that Clara is a young adult she can actually pursue the handsome red Marshal Bustos. He doesn't look to thrilled to see her does he?
 
 
He was just sad for some reason. I thought Clara could cheer him up with relentless flirting, but they only got as far as an 'embrace' before he had to leave. What a tease!
 
 
I suppose I'll end it here. I think sixty some-odd pictures is enough for one night. Next chapter will be the last chapter of this generation and will focus on Clara and Cole since they didn't get much attention this time.
 
Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment