Sunday, October 18, 2015

Can you 'C' what I 'C'?

 
Hello! Welcome back to Locke Takes on the Alphabet! Benny here gets the title shot because he freakin' earned it.
 
I decided to let Benny stay on as an in-home babysitter because Mint and Bastion have full-time jobs and Norah is always gardening. Just know that all the kids in this chapter were practically raised by him, even if he doesn't show up in a lot of the shots. This is a long chapter, prepare yourselves.

 
Last time Cassandra was born and Arthur passed on. Here is a very pregnant Mint stuffing down some cake. Poor Mint took all of her pregnancies hard. I think it's because she had a job and I couldn't micromanage her.

 
Bastion remained a supportive husband.

 
Because babies are boring...
 
"Hurry up before my bladder bursts!"

 
That looks remarkabely like a hamster wheel with a baby in it.

 
Welcome to childhood Cassandra!
 
She rolled Social Butterfly and her first trait is Loner. Lol wut?

 
Like I said...

 
...she took her pregnancies really hard.

 
Arthur! Hey Arthur!
 
"What's is like being dead?"
 
"Oh it's great! I found my dad and spend a lot of time catching up with him"

 
"He won't leave me alone Norah! Would you hurry up and die so he'll bother someone else?"
 
"Nice one Thaddeus"

 
Thank God. I am sick of her passing out everywhere.

 
Just breathe, you've done this before.

 
Well that explains a lot. Twins. Oh boy.
 
Welcome to the world Clara and Cecilia Locke. I don't know which one is which in this picture sorry.

 
Bastion was very attentive with these two. It was really very sweet.

 
Mint.. had a different approach.

 
Cassandra figured out a way to up her 'social' without actually talking to people. It was really horrible forcing her to talk to people for hours with that 'tense' trait. Poor dear.

 
Benny was her BFF. He was everyone's BFF.

 
And handyman.

 
I apologize for the time lapses, large households make it difficult for me to keep up with pictures because I'm trying to keep everyone alive. Anywho, this is Clara.
 
She rolled the Artistic Prodigy aspiration and the Perfectionist trait.

 
Her sister Cecilia rolled the Whiz Kid aspiration and the Mean trait. Not that she ever showed it. Clara got the 'angry' emotion from 'unwanted sibling'. Look at that pouty face haha.
 
"I can't believe I have a twin!"
 
Most people want one. Is the blondeness from Mint's green hair I wonder?

 
Romance is still alive!

 
There is always time for woohoo!

 
Baby numero quatro on the way!

 
"So if three is good than four must be great right?"
 
"Are you f***in with me?"


"Last one though right?"
 
Sure...

 
Mint tells the girls about the new baby while they are doing their homework.
 
"Are you trying for a boy mom?"
 
"It doesn't matter to me"
 
Matters to me. I like having both genders present.

 
Clara and Mint are particularly close, I'm not sure why.


Cecilia is.. kind of boring. Hopefully that changes during the teenage years.

 
Bastion aspiration is really starting to stress me out. I just buy these whenever we get the extra cash. We need 300,000 home and they just do not have the funds, nor the income. They are at 180,000 right now. Ughh..

 
This super handsome fella is Richard Locke. Aunt Astrid's kid. These genes could have been in our family. But you chose Arthur. For shame!

 
If there are twins in there I will kill you. Or at least Benny will since he takes care of your brood all day.

 
Well we are about to find out!


Nope just the one... girl. Are you serious? I like x chromosomes just as much as the next person but is it too much to ask for a boy? I suppose so.
 
Say hello to Clementine Locke.

 
Poor Norah is passing on soon. I'm happy Clementine was born before it happened. Norah really is boss.

 
Clara got the angry moodlet again. She does not like her siblings. She is pretty cute though huh?

 
Cassandra is almost done with her aspiration, she just needs three kid friends. Unfortunately she can't seem to relate to any of them. This girl just made fun of her the whole time. Rude.
 
"I'm going home!"
 
Don't blame you.

 
Of course she sets the house on fire.

 
And of course Benny saves the day! He is totally my favorite.

 
I figured this would happen in the garden.

 
I really hate this. Everyone loved Norah. And her cash garden.
 
Thank you Norah. You are survived by 4 kids and 8 grandkids. Be sure to keep Arthur from bugging his dad too much yeah?

 
(Sorry about the grid lines)
 
Henry's skull watches over Arthur and Norah's graves. Fitting I think. Now I get to deal with a household of mopey sims for two days.

 
I decided to get Cassandra's mind off of it by sending her to the park. She really hit it off with this kid (I don't remember his name) and made her first child friend!

 
Bastion is still super sweet to his family.

 
I couln't resist it. I really want a boy.

 
"For the love of God Mint we already have four!"
 
"Well you weren't about to say no to woohoo were you?"
 
"...no"

 
"It'll be fine! Benny is helping us, we are getting far along in our careers, and Cassandra is about to become a teen and will take care of herself"
 
"Allright, but seriously! No more!"
 
Cross my heart.

 
I felt bad about Benny not having anyone, especially since he is so good with kids. I think after this last baby become a child I'll move him out with this lovely lady here and let him have a couple of his own.

 
Time goes by quickly in the Locke house and Clementine is ready to become a child!

 
She lookds a lot like Bastion, but with gold hair.
 
Her aspiration is Artistic Prodigy  and her trait is  Genius. Pretty cute I guess.

 
She got right on that homework. Props to Clementine!
 
Cecilia.. you're breaking my heart...
 
(just heard that song on the radio, I swear that is not her namesake!)

 
Arthur man come on! You did enough of that when you were alive!
 
"It was so sudden!"
 
It really wasn't.

 
Finally. Cassandra finished her aspiration and got the Socially Gifted trait. It was incredibly difficult to do and I want some chocolate as compensation.

 
NORAH! Hi Norah!
 
"What is this game? I never got to play it since I was breaking my back providing for the family and all"
 
Err sorry. I really do feel bad about that.

 
Mint cooks constantly becuase of her lifetime wish but today it's for something more specific.

 
Benny's adult birthday!

 
Such funny faces! He looks exactly the same. Shockingly. He threw a birthday for himself because his lifetime wish is to be a Party Animal and I've been neglecting him.

 
Mint is freaking huge.

 
Everyone leaves as the kids come home.
 
"I find it very unfair that the adults get to have fun all day while we're in school!"
 
That party was not fun! Parties in this game are way too stressful!

 
Last time!
 
*Crosses fingers for a boy*

 
YES! Baby boy Cole Locke in the hizzouse!
 
Cole is one of my favorite characters from Dragon Age btw. I'm so excited!

 
Natural segue into Cassandra's teenage birthday...

 
I wonder what she's going to look like?

 
Holy fudgesickles you're tiny!
 
"Is that bad?"
 
I guess not.. I'm just used to the Locke girls having meat on their bones. Go change now.

 
Allright she's pretty adorable. Her teen trait is Music Lover and her Lifetime Aspiration is Renaissance Sim.

 
Autonomously helping to take care of Cole. D'aww!

 
She reminds me of Hermione is this picture. Huh.

 
Clara completed her aspiration and got the Creatively Gifted trait!

 
Cecilia also finished hers and got the Mentally Gifted trait. Five kids is really too much I don't recommend it.

 
Funnily enough Clara didn't get the angry moodlet with Cole. Perhaps he made her forget he existed? Hehehe

 
Enough of that! Grow up!

 
Wow. Throwback hair. Both his Aunt Astrid and Aunt Beth had this hair color. Super cute little dude! He got the Rambunctious Scamp aspiration and the Creative trait.
 
 
Well that's it for this chapter. Sorry it was so long, I probably should have split it in two but I wanted to get it all out at once. Next time there will be more birthdays, and hopefully kids with more personality.
 
Happy Simming!


1 comment:

  1. YAY for Cole! He was one of my favorites too. <3 I think the random blond hair IS a result of one parent having a 'funky' hair color. I had the same thing happen to me in my Build Newcrest game. Father was an alien sim with green hair and he had twins. One had his other father's dark brown hair, and the girl had blond. I changed it to green when she became a teen. :)

    ReplyDelete