Sunday, March 4, 2018

Jumping Jacks

Hello! Welcome back to Locke takes on the Alphabet!

This chapter is particularly special because it marks the birth of the tenth generations of Locke's. Yes, if this was a normal legacy, we would be approaching the final chapters.

But, alas, this is an alphabet legacy and have some ways to go.

With that out of the way, we can carry on!


So...did Isaac get the heirship?

Brandon: "Nope!"

Isaac: "How do you know?"

Brandon: "I work at the space station, I see all!"


What about Irvin?

Holly: "Nope!"

Irvan: "That's ok. I didn't want to be heir anyway."


Was it Ian perhaps?

Ian: "You know it wasn't."

It's all about the suspense Ian.


Of course that means that Isolde won!

Isolde: "I knew it. I was the only girl and I'm HAWT!"

True. Still don't know what I'm going to do with you. You don't have a boyfriend or anything :(


Lol Irvin is having a mood swing.


Isaac went out to meet some people and ran into this cutie. They got on pretty well.


Ian got abducted. Luckily it didn't result in anything.



Brandon aged up. Quite well too if I might add!


Since Ian isn't the heir I moved him out with his long-time girlfriend. But not before she got knocked up >:D

I had Ian take Penny with him as well, because he was most attached to her and I couldn't separate them.


But no worries, the family got another pet. A handsome fellow named Ichigo.


Isaac invites the girl he met earlier in the week for his birthday!

He got a kiss for luck.


Happy Birthday! Isaac gained the Goofball trait and promptly moved in with his girlfriend.


I changed Isolde's hair again. I can't seem to find a hairstyle that suits her.


Ichigo grew up! What a cutie pie!


Isolde quickly becomes Ichigo's favorite.



Holly ages into an elder. Finally.


That hot-headed trait is extremely entertaining :D


omgsocute!



I'm sorry, Isolde is easily one of the most amusing sims in the house to watch so I follow her around quite a bit.


I noticed that the mailman is pretty cute, so Isolde invites him in.

I realize that Isolde is still a teen at this point and the mailman is a young adult. I'm planning ahead despite how creepy it feels.


Since Holly is now an elder I thought it would be better to give her makeover.


I finally downloaded the restaurant EP and Ian invited Brandon out to Chez Llama and I allowed it. Brandon is getting pretty old and I thought it would be nice for him to spend some time with his oldest child.


You are in a relationship Ian. Please don't be so obvious.


*sigh*

Of course.


I'm so sorry -insert name-, but at least you died in a happy place right?


Brandon ordered some sort of space taco and Ian ordered... I can't even remember.

It was kind of fun ordering this weird stuff though.


Lol Ali, the mailman, invited Isolde over for his birthday. I was sort of upset because I was hoping to get them hitched when she aged up. But now that I know that there is quite a bit of age difference, I'm second guessing it.


Irvin's birthday finally rolled around.


He rolled Dance Machine. He is ridiculously cute.

That gives me an idea.


Hey Brittney! I'm finally marrying you in! Not in the main family, but I think you'd like this guy anyway.

Oh yeah, this simself's name is Brittney. (Obviously)

Irvin's LTW is Successful Lineage so I thought I'd give him some help.


Things progressed quickly.


Very quickly!


Isolde: "I thought I was the heiress?"

You are!
Isolde: "So why are you paying so much attention to my brother and his new girlfriend?"

sorry!


Irvin rolled the wish to get engaged.


And shortly after they both rolled the wish to get married.


<3


I'm eyeing Brandon constantly. His lifebar is filling up quick!


I had the bright idea to have him visit his kids/grandkids before he kicks the bucket.


I forgot to turn aging on for played households so Ian's kid was still a baby.


Brandon aged him up. He's a cutie!


Brandon did the same for Isaac's little girl.


It was also super cute!



FREAKING FINALLY! It took forever for Isolde's birthday to roll around.


Brandon: "Why are you staring at me like that?"

Your lifebar is full.

Brandon: "Ah well. If it's my time it's my time."

:'(


With Isolde being of age, she can finally put moves on Ali. 

Not that it's going to be serious, I have plans for her.


But they were pretty sweet to each other anyways.


Brittney is ready to pop!


She and Irvin head to the hospital.


Wow. How did this happen?


Ugh. Meet Jonas and Jerry everyone.

They are not part of the main line, but they will be sticking around for a little bit. At least until Isolde gets her feet on the ground.


Isolde cements her romance with Ali.



It's too bad he's so much older :(


I knew it would happen soon!



Oh Brandon, you never topped your career, but you you got darned close. You were also a wonderful husband to a mean-tempered woman and an excellent father to four beautiful children. Sorry you didn't get to see Isolde have her own brood before you left.


Oh god. The mourning period.


Isolde has some fun to try and forget the pain.


She didn't get pregnant though. Oh well, we'll try again later.

She did get a job as a writer.


Time for the twins to grow up.


This is Jerry.



And this is Jonas.


Jerry is super cute after his makeover. I love the corkscrew curls <3


And Jonas is pretty adorable too :D



The interactions with Ichigo made me squeal so hard!!!!


You better get pregnant this time.


Good girl.


Ali took it well.


Ali: "So when am I moving in?"

Isolde: "About that...you're not. I don't need no man!"

Ali: "Cool. Can I pop in every so often then?"

Isolde: "Yeah I guess that's ok."

That went well.


Holly is about to die too. So I have her fix everything in the house to get some final usage out of her.


For some reason Isolde got on a workout kick during her pregnancy. She's going to be super skinny after that baby comes out :(


These two are too cute. Too bad they are moving out soon.


For god's sake Holly. In front of the children?!



Well Holly. You were one of ten children and you were a decent mother. Your mean trait annoyed the hell out of me, but it made things interesting at least.

With Holly's death, I decided that it was time for Irvin, Brittney, Jonas, and Jerry to move out. Isolde is the heiress and it's time to focus on her.


Her first executive decision of being the head of the Locke's was to adopt a puppy. Meet Illyia.


Daww <3

Now go to work Isolde, you're late.


...I'm a good sims player I swear!


With no one in the house to look after besides Isolde and the dogs, her pregnancy went by rather quickly.



Everyone meet Jack Locke! The first baby of the tenth generation of the Locke's.


Isolde was exhausted so I was ecstatic to see Brandon meeting his grandson and taking care of him while Isolde slept.


The next day, Isolde met this librarian and thought he was pretty cute. I agreed and let them have at it.


She's really good at this. It feels an awful lot like my 100 baby challenge.


So she brings him home and...


...another baby is on the way!

I'm going to end this chapter here since it is super long as it is.

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment