Saturday, November 25, 2017

Irresistible I's

So umm. Sorry?

There are many reasons why I haven't played this family.

None are particularly good reasons so let's just continue yeah?


Isaac: "Oh my god! She didn't forget about us!"

Irvin: "I could cry"

So dramatic.


Isolde: "I knew you wouldn't forget about us. I mean...look at me!"

Yea..still wondering about that red-hair. Still confused about the blonde gene too now that I'm thinking about it.


What kind of freaky-deaky DNA strands are you hiding?

Holly: "Wouldn't you like to know?"

We could still test it.

Holly: "I take it back. Please don't make me have more children :'(" 

No more lip then hmm?


Brandon is busy being the buffest nerd around. Doing a fine job in the astronaut career as well!


Ian is getting some lovin' from his girlfriend...and I still can't remember her name. She isn't all that attractive but her features are interesting enough!


With a teen and three kids I'd be taking naps during the day too!


This girl is too funny. She makes messes constantly but immediately cleans up afterwards.

Now if she would only get on the play thingy behind her so that she can get on with her rambunctious scamp goals.


Brandon takes many trips into space. And brings back nothing. Nada. Sometimes he gets dizzy.

Love this guy, but he's pretty useless.


As the stay-at-home wifey Holly has long since maxed her cooking skill.

Not that you can tell.


Aww Isolde brought a friend home! His name is Mack!


Despite Irvin being a 'social butterfly' he loves the potion table. We've been lucky that there's been no fires.


Ian...is having a mood swing. Sucks for him but I had a good time watching him stamp through the house.


Isaac enjoys the t.v.

Isaac: "If he really likes the baby-sitter...why does he keep spanking her rear?"

OMG WHO LEFT THE ADULT VIDEOS ON!?

Ian: *cackling in the distance*


That's much better.

*pats head*


Holly: "My goodness, that babysitter seems rather enamored"

NOT YOU GUYS TOO!


Geez you literally were on it for a single second.


Holly had fun with the garbage while everyone was at school/work. 

No shame with that one huh?


Jesus Isaac.


He's cute little brat though.


Hey! It's Vera!


She is so awesome!


And it's time for the next birthday.


That's an awfully big breath.


Isaac: "Are you making fun of me?"

*Is gob-smacked at how handsome he is*


*cough*

Isaac has rolled Glutton and wants to be the Leader of the Pack which gives him the Gregarious trait. I wish the childhood aspirations would fit the adult ones. But I'm not that lucky :D


It was around this time that I downloaded pets. First things first, Isolde got a REALLY cute new hairstyle.


And I sent Holly on an adventure.


My first thought was to adopt a stray dog somewhere but...


...all Holly ran into were ghost cats.


She visited the 'Pet Cemetary'. 

Creepy.


And went to the top of the lighthouse.


Which I thought was pretty dope.


To top the night off Holly had a drink.


So then we went the easy route.


And adopted a puppy!


Her name is Penny! And I believe she's a King Charles Spaniel or something like that.

In retrospect I should have renamed her something with an 'I' but...*shrugs*


I. Am. So. Sorry. Holly.

In the excitement of the new puppy I forgot Holly's adult birthday.

She a solid thirteen days behind her husband. Dang those pregnancies!


Isolde fell in love instantly!


So did I if I'm being completely honest. 


But the evil, insane child insisted on taking her out.


We saw some more pets and I discovered that puppies can't really interact with the toys at the dog park.


In an attempt to get ahead of the spouse hunt later on, I sent Isaac on a lady hunt.

As you can see, it started off well.


No. You can't have that many cats.


*headsmack*

Just go home.


Where in the flip did you get black eyebrows? I'm pretty sure they were blonde last chapter? 

Oh well. It's interesting I guess.


Penny grew up!


And she's not the only one!


Happy Birthday Irvin!


Hmm.


Ohh! Not bad!

He has his father's face, but his mother's face 'frame'. Very cute indeed :D

He rolled Bookworm and wants to have a Successful Lineage. This gives him the Domestic trait.


Proof that this household still manages to fall apart, even with my micro-managing.


Holly rolled the want to take Penny on a walk. I obliged.

It was fun watching them walk around.


Isolde finished her 'scamp' aspiration and got the Physically Gifted trait.


I'm literally the worst.

Well Ian is a young adult now. 

He rolled...oh dear god. Kleptomaniac. 


I hope you're happy Ian.


I literally have no idea what I'm going to do with him! His aspiration is Soul-Mate but he has all these terrible traits. What possible occupation could he have?! A crook maybe?

Ian: "Aww I could never be mean to animals. I wuv you Penny"

...I have an idea.


But Ian happened to run into his high-school girlfriend. Who just-so happened to have aged into a young adult herself!


We know what that means!


*purple rain playing softly*


Well you've had your fun, now get to work!

Ian: "What?"


Ian: "The hell is this?"

Welcome to the Locke Family Veterinarian Clinic.

To be ran by you until further notice. So get to it.


I genuinely admire your scrub choice!

Now fix that blue kitty!


Omg I love this job.


Ian managed to help about five patients before going home.


To yet another birthday.


Get it girl!


Wow! She's very pretty!

Isolde rolled Bookworm like her older brother Irvin. She wants to be a Best-Selling Author which gives her the Muser trait.

And with the last child in her teens it's time for the heir poll! It will be up for about a week and then we move on to the 'J' generation. Which will be ten generations of Locke's. Which in a normal legacy would mean that the challenge was finished. But in this one, we're not even half-way through yet.

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment