Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Jolly Good Times

You wanted more Locke's?

*crickets*

Well you're getting more Locke's!

Last time Isolde got knocked up and had the first baby of the J. generation, Jack. She then proceeded to get knocked up again.


Isolde: *vomits a little*

Ah pregnancy. Such a miracle.


Illyia grew into an adult dog. She's not quite what I thought she'd be, but she is well-loved nonetheless!


Let's see what little Jack looks like yeah?



Daww! He grew into the corkscrews!


He rolled 'Inquisitive' but right now he's looking particularly puckish.


I really love toddler/pet interactions.


So cute!


Isolde isn't doing too bad for a single mother. But then again, I've had a lot of practice with the 100 baby challenge.

Here she is working on her Logic for her writing career.


Power naps are essential.


Jack's daddy stops by frequently. It kind of annoys me actually, but these little interactions are pretty cute.


I wouldn't give Isolde any mother of the year awards, but she does alright from time to time.


!!!!!!!!


It's a little boy! I've named him Jude.


She needs one more...and there is one metro-sexual vampire that's yet to have contributed to any of my challenges.

Better late then never!



I love these bushes! So convenient!



Isolde isn't too happy, but it's her last pregnancy so I'm happy.


She really digs those flash cards let me tell ya'.

Jack: "I am not impressed"

Isolde: "I see you've maxed your communication already"


Insanity really picks some interesting times to present itself.


Jude is getting a little bigger!


He got the corkscrew hair too! He's also very cute. But all toddlers are pretty damn cute.


<3


Jude's dad stopped by. I may have gushed just a tiny bit.


You're getting pretty big there Isolde. You only need 1 more baby you understand!
Isolde: "You think I want any more kids?"

Well your thought bubbles don't say so...in fact you seem rather preoccupied with taking your dogs on walks.


I haven't had any pet procreation yet, so I had Ichigo and Illyia have at it. We are going to have puppies!


Don't worry, Isolde doesn't hat motherhood that much, she just went into labor is all.


She had a little girl! Her name is Juniper!

That's it for kids I'm afraid!


Wow that was fast! Illyia gave birth to one little boy puppy I've named...Jimbob. I'm wonderful at this. 10 points to Ellen.


I'm pretty happy with Jimbob actually, I think he's going to look like Ichigo but more...brown.


Birthday! Thank god, I did not want to deal 3 toddlers at once.


He's super cute! Needs a makeover, but I can tell he'll be a cutie.

He wants to be an Artistic Prodigy and is a Music Lover

Wow! A trait that suits the LTW!


OMGSFKLSJIEOS!!!!!!!!!


This puppy is going to kill me I swear! LOOK AT THE CUTE!


Jack had no issue hopping on the violin. I had no issue turning my speakers off. Everyone is happy.


I caved and got those toddler play things. Since one of these kids is going to have to carry on the legacy on a brand spankin new lot with no money (every 5-gen rules) I figured it would be ok to spoil them a bit.


Jude LOVED it. But he's a Wild child so it's to be expected.



<3


Jimbob grew up! I knew he'd look like his daddy!


But it's not just Jimbob growing up today!


Geez Isolde, can you at least fake enthusiasm?

Isolde: "Funny, that's what the mailman said too."

Eew.


Juniper grew up super cute anyways :D

She is Angelic and not a vampire like her dad.


Just kill me you guys.


These dogs are great but they are a LOT to keep up with! Thankfully Isolde has a bunch of stuff in her inventory to keep the worst of it at bay, but sometimes I feel like she spends more time keeping the dogs alive than her own children.


Jude was not having it from Juniper.

And I'm ending it here, I'm exhausted and I just want to get a solid 7 hours of sleep so I can re-charge.

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment