Sunday, February 26, 2017

In-Betweeners

Another update? So soon? Why yes!! I've got the sims 4 bug and it waits for no wo/man! 


Last time I moved out all the spares and their offspring and focused on the heiress Holly and her new boytoy Brandon (pictured above working on his handiness). They had two little boys named Ian and Isaac. On with the show!


Lily was trying very hard to avoid childcare but reading to these tots is the fastest way to raise up imagination without a dollhouse so...

Ian doesn't look too happy about it either XD


Bathtime is so cute!


Lily- "Ice cream makes me sad"

Ian- "I'm sad I can't have ice cream"

Holly- "IDGAF"


I literally have to force Lily to help out with the kids, it's almost funny.


Recognize this little lady? This is Izzy! My first ever toddler and cousin to the current 'I' kids!

Why is everyone so angry? That outfit is pretty terrible I guess..*fixes it superfast*


Before you know it!


Ian is stupid cute as a toddler. Oh well, Happy Birthday kid!


Ian had at least a level 3 in all his toddler skills so he gets a jumpstart on his child aspiration, which is Social Butterfly. Which is going to be interesting because his child trait is Evil. Lovely.


He actually is behaving rather well! Nabbing his first child friend in his cousin Arnold!


Brandon decides to bring Ian home himself and brings cake because why not.


Not too long after that baby Isaac grew up! What is with these toddlers growing up into the pigtails? Where did that eye color come from?!

Oh god he grew up fussy. Lord help me.


Gotta have at least three right?


And in the words of the great emperor Kuzko- "BOOM BABY"


Blubber nuggets.


Oh Lily :'(



You were an awesome spouse and an absolutely breathtaking mother to 10 children. RIP.


Luckily Brandon was at work and Ian was downstairs so they both get to avoid the two days of awful.


Isaac, the fussy toddler was not as lucky. Literally the worst two sim days ever.


I put Isaac on the tablet for the entire two days. Sue me.


Just a nice picture of Holly <3


2nd child friend down.


And cousin Vera finishes it up! (isn't she adorbs?)


You should not look that happy to be carrying doodoo around. ick


It was right around here that I realized that these two still weren't married. Whoops.


Marriage montage!




And there you have it! 


OMG you need to put on something more appropriate pronto!


Or not?


Another little boy. Frammit.

Welcome Irvin!


I want at least one girl!


Pretty please Holly! Gimme that estrogen uterus goodness!


As a mother of three, soon to be four, I thought she needed a makeover. If she'd stop vomiting for a second you'd see how pretty she turned out.


<3


<3  !!!


Time for Irvin to grow up


AGAIN WITH THE PIGTAILS!


Irvin is a wild child lol


Aww last time Holly I promise!


Excellent! We got a little girl! Isolde is the last baby for this generation.


Holly's twin Aunt Haley stops by right after. I miss you Haley!!!!


Here's Irvin with his makeover! He is super cute, like every other toddler I've seen in-game.


I hate fussy toddlers so this was such a relief.


Happy Birthday Isaac! He is a Whiz Kid who also happens to be Creative.


I did make him over but he's in his pj's so you can't really tell. But he starts working on his aspiration just like his dad. Brandon isn't too far off from completing his Nerd Brain aspiration at the point. Just a few more logic points to go!


And Birthday Time!


Don't look so grumpy! You aged very well!


Here is Isaac with his snappy new wardrobe.


He's a little heartbreaker for sure.


Lily lets Brandon know that even though he's a little bit older she still thinks he's the bomb. 


One last feeding and...


Voila! Isolde is a toddler!


Where the fudge did that hair come from?!


I sent Brandon to the gym because he had a whim to work out there and I saw the workout coach here wearing that shirt and I was thoroughly amused XD



Why even call them legacy's? Just call them the unbearably long series of birthdays.


Happy Birthday Irvin!

(Btw he maxed all of his toddler traits so he gets a super boost!)


He's following in his oldest brother's footsteps and is a Social Butterfly. His child trait is Cheerful.


Brandon is in the astronaut career so he's getting nice and muscled. 


You have a bed!


I thought I'd show the house as is. This is the main floor, it has everything except the kids' rooms.


The basement has four bedroom for all four kids plus a lounge area and bathroom. It was super cramped down here last generation with 10 kids so it looks nice and empty to me this time.


I like to think that Isolde saw her big brother Isaac doing his homework and tried to copy him. I love toddlers so much.


She threw a tantrum from playing with the blocks too much.  *rolls eyes*


I sent Irvin to the park to make friends for his aspiration and this lady was in labor. She's actually a good family friend of the Locke's as you'll see later.


This is the face of a boy who completed his aspiration in record time!!


Fish tank is life.


Ian spends his last few moments as a child chatting with his bro. You know for an evil sim he certainly doesn't show it.


Happy Birthday dude.


why So SERIOUS?!

You guys. Why. 

Ian is already evil, but now he adds Insane to the list. He also finished his childhood aspiration and is Socially Gifted. But wait there's more!

He wants nothing more than to find his Soulmate so he is also Alluring

Great. I've made a psychopath. A sexy psychopath.


A row of handsome legacy ducks. Doing their handsome legacy homework. Good job!


Never too late to get started on that aspiration right?

This chick, I'm going to call her Zombie because she looks dead, was a childhood friend of his that grew up at the same time he did. And she's a klepto so I thought it would be a good match!


I'm never wrong. 


Some back-to-back romantic actions ensue.



Ian has himself a girlfriend. And a very fond memory of flowering bushes.


Brandon is so close to finishing his aspiration. And since Holly is not having any more children I thought she'd like to get back to her pre-baby body.


AND HE'S DONE IT! 

Brandon gains the Handy trait.


And gets his portrait done.


The lady who was in labor earlier invited Brandon over to her crib. It was a really nice house! 


And she had twins! Brandon helped take care of them and then headed home. He's so sweet!


And the baby of the family is ready to be a kid.


This generation is going by so fast! Happy Birthday Isolde!


Not the worst outfit but I can improve it I think!

She gained the Hot-Headed trait and well as the Rambunctious Scamp aspiration. She also maxed her toddler skills so she'll get a healthy boost in skills.


And with that makeover done I think I'll finish it off here!

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!


No comments:

Post a Comment