Thursday, February 23, 2017

I'm Ready, I'm Ready!

You have spoken and Holly is our newest heiress!

Are you happy about this Helen?


Helen- "Yeah! I thought Heather was going to win for sure!"

I was hoping too  You had just as much chance as she did!

Helen- "That wasn't suspicious at all"

shudup.


Unfortunately this is the last you'll see of Haley, Herman, and off camera Harry. They are moving out!

It was at this point I decided to move out Helen and Izzy as well. They moved in with Lucas & co. so they should be happy :D


However, Hannah is staying for a little bit. At least until she tops the painting career. 


But in the meantime I thought it would be sweet to have her boyfriend Manuel move in.



*Cough*


However Hannah is not the heir so I thought I'd send Holly out to look for potential mates.

This old guy was the only one she was remotely nice to! And I refuse to do big age gaps again! 


Why are you grinning when your stupid mean trait is ruining everything >:(


So I sent her out one more time after that but it was just as unsuccessful so I had a friend, who has never played sims before, make a husband for her. 

Everyone meet Brandon soon-to-be Locke!

He is a Nerd Brain who is also Cheerful, Ambitious, Loves the Outdoors, and Domestic (she originally made him with the same aspiration as Holly, which is Big Happy Family, so I changed it after he moved in. Hence the Domestic trait).

He immediately got a job in the Astronaut career because it suits his aspiration the most.


The fish tank draws everyone. There is almost always one person there at any given time.


Brandon introduces himself to Manuel first! They are so different personality wise it's kind of funny.

Brandon- "Howdy do' I've been selected to marry your sister-in-law!"

Manuel- "Dude no way! Would that make you, like, my step-sister-in-law?"

Brandon- "err.. not exactly friend!"


This is how he introduces himself to Holly. Good going there Brandon.

Holly- "We're going to be married anyway does it really matter?"

Should this have been more romantic? Maybe. But I'm not the patient type.


Hannah's pregnancy is coming along.


Holly- "Like really coming along, I mean you are HUGE!"

Hannah- "Well there's a baby in there so..yeah"

Holly- "HUGE!"


SO THIS GUY!

He must have been abducted and I just didn't notice it. But he's due anytime now too.

Too bad Hannah didn't win right?

Nah Holly's growing on me <3


They are getting to know each other a little better. I have to cancel a few mean interactions from Holly every now and again but overall they like one another.


Lily aged up before I even noticed she was due to. Whoops. Sorry Lily!


I decided that they were at a high enough friendship level to pursue a romantic relationship.


Holly was pulling out all the stops lol.


Like clockwork.


Gotta hand it to Brittney, she made a handsome guy :D


Lily seems proud of her daughter for finally moving things with Brandon. Or maybe she's proud of that clay bust. We'll never know will we?



I'm ready to get this legacy moving! Once we hit the J generation that will be 10 generation born! Which means if this was a normal legacy I would be finished. But no. I chose the path just as frequently followed, but not as frequently finished. 

Anyways Holly is pregnant.


It's like the big events have to pile on each other.



Welcome Arnold! You are not in line for heirship Arnold but I'm happy you are here.

Hannah is a level 8 so she doesn't have too much longer before she is a master painter or whatever and then she, Manuel, Arnold, and whatever baby Manuel is about to have will move out.


I'm following Manuel around until he gives birth.


He works on his aspiration, Master Mixologist, in the meantime.


Manuel- "That is not cool bro"

Does seem odd. Almost like your genitals are minty fresh.

I'm so gross.



But this lovely purple alien baby made her arrival! Welcome Vera!

(Ugh I wish I could keep them)


But the main couple here are super excited about their own bundle!


They are cute <3


For some reason Holly likes to roam around in her pj's/workout gear so I force her into one of her cute everyday outfits.


Soon enough Arnold grew up!


Cute little tot!


But Holly is ready to birth a possible heir!



Yay! Everyone welcome little Ian Locke!


And of course Holly piddled on herself, her baby, and Hannah.

Legacy livin' am I right?


Brandon's freak out three hours too late.



Everyone has baby on the brain.


Vera grew up!


She is soooooo cute!


Unfortunately Hannah topped her career at this time so I couldn't justify keeping them around anymore. Since I was just using Hannah as a way to finish Lily's' aspiration.

So goodbye to Hannah, Manuel, Arnold, and Vera. See you in the neighborhood!


I also thought it was high time these two made things a little more permanent. 





Which of course led to the conception of the next baby!


They are so cute :D


Holly did most of the baby-care since Brandon works and Lily just does not do kids anymore (and after 10 kids of her own I can hardly blame her).


Birthday for Ian! 


He's super cute!!!




#spam


Nothing of particular interest happened during her second pregnancy soo



Welcome baby Isaac!

Gonna call it quits here, thanks for reading guys!
Happy Simming!



No comments:

Post a Comment