Thursday, January 5, 2017

Heaps of Children

*Insert multiple excuses as to why I haven't updated in 3 months*

Welcome back to Locke Takes on the Alphabet! Last time Harold, Harrison, and Henry grew into teens, and Heather, Hannah, and Helen grew into kids. I also revealed that there will be a total of 10 kids. So let's jump back into it yes?


Harold- "Lol she didn't realize that Locke was the last name of one of the Lost characters until yesterday!"

Heather- "What a dummy!"

NOT A GREAT START PEOPLE!


Aww sweet Harrison. Being a good boy.

*pats head*


Helen getting started on her schoolwork. I actually named her after my grandmother, which is bittersweet because she passed away on Christmas this past year. I may be inclined to favoritism with her now.

Helen- "Bit of a downer don't you think?"

Sorry! Back to happy weird family stuff!


Like Heather! Although she isn't the only girl anymore, she is still the only one born with her father's black hair. 


It took me a while to remember why she went to a stranger's house but then I remembered that one of her child friends she was required to make for her Social Butterfly aspiration had a birthday party.


Woo.


Maybe I should of invited her to Heather's birthday. Oh well.


Happy Birthday Heather!




Oh wow! She's gorgeous!


Custom content is my favorite <3

Heather grew up with the Music Lover trait and wants to be a Friend of the World which gives her the Gregarious trait.

What luck that three kids ended up with all three of the 'social' aspirations. Ugh.


Overachieving Heather wants to prove that she can be more than just a Friend of the World, she wants to be a Friend of the Underworld too!



And is well on her way.


I sent Harold and Heather to park to scope out some potential bae's but no such luck.


Heather met some relatives though! Uncle's Gimli and Griffe I believe.


Sorry Graham isn't getting much attention. I'm trying so hard to complete his aspiration so he can relax.


Lily is still super adorbz.


Graham-"Why am I so much older than my wife?!"

The weird pregnancy pausing her age has basically made her immortal.


Kinda. She's like 12 days younger or something, and since she's going to have four children the difference is only going to increase. Whoops.


Have fun being more adult. Super adult. Adult squared.


Aging doesn't faze her and she continues being the sweetest mom ever. Just realized that there isn't a single picture of Hannah this chapter. I am so sorry!


This was the major reason why the update took so long. My neighborhood stopped working. I ended up having to scratch it entirely and starting over. Luckily I saved this family in my downloads or else this legacy would have been cut short.

Look at all the naked people lol!


Their new house.


It needs some expansion, but it will do for now.


I figured out what file cursed my old neighborhood so I put all that custom content back on :D


Trouble is that I changed Hannah and Helen's hair so I can't tell the difference at the child age anymore, but I believe this is Hannah.


I wondered if anyone would use the yoga stuff <3


Graham used more of the new stuff than anyone.


He discovered the ice cream machine.


I'm sensing a trend here.


You guys are going to live on ice cream aren't you?


The birthdays never stop do they?


It's Graham's birthday! He's becoming an elder :'(


Lily is a fairy. Stop stealing the spotlight!


#Shedon'tcare


I think that's Helen there doing her homework before the next batch of birthdays crowd up the table.


Too late.


Happy Birthday Harold!



And Harrison!

Harold got the Hates Children trait. Lovely.

Harrison got the Bookworm trait.

And I moved them out. They are eligible for heirship but I need room in the house for more babies so.. bye for now!


I seriously need to stop following her around. I might have a fem!crush.


Hannah is super adorable.


*noms*





BABIEZ


I gave Heather some tatoos. They suit her I think.


I'm addicted to taking pictures with literally no meaning. Just cute I guess.


Graham trying to stay fit during his old age.


They did celebrate the Holidays!


They warmed themselves up with the festive fireplace!


Got some new toys!


Crackers were popped!


I especially enjoyed that part! Oh and hi Henry! Sorry I forget about you most of the time! How about I make it up to you?


I finally got Get Together and Harrison invited Henry to a club.


He got to dancing level 3 before I made him go home. I want to explore more but there are things at home to do.


No babies just yet but...


...there is a birthday! Happy Birthday Hannah!


This is before her makeover but she's a doll trust me.

She got the Art Lover trait and wants to find her Soulmate so she gets the additional Alluring trait.

And with that I'm finishing up this chapter. Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment