Monday, October 24, 2016

Hera's Blessing


Yay! Another chapter of sim deliciousness! Unfortunately, as the household grew large, I spent more time keeping the family alive than taking important pictures. Sorry in advance. You may continue.


Last time Lily here gave birth to twin boys Harold and Harrison; continuing the boy streak that I'm desperately trying to break. 

Lily- You love me. 

I do. God help me.


I also wasted no time getting her knocked up again. Like I said, it's going to be a very large family this time around. Lily is also in the park on a very important mission.


We are getting all them skulls yo!


Starting with you!!


Lily- Hello stranger, do you perhaps have any shelves made for sugar skulls?

Stranger- Why yes I do in fact!
Lily- How convenient! How much are they?

Stranger- I'm feeling generous, take it for free!

Lily- Golly gee thanks Miss!

Only in the sims.


In true Lily fashion her pregnancy was horrible.


So horrible in fact that I took no pictures at all. (That b.s. working with you guys? No? Why are you guys so smart?!)


She had another boy. @!#^%

I don't have a picture of the actual baby, but welcome baby Henry anyways.


No break for Lily I'm afraid.


Not that she minds. She had already rolled a wish for another kid.


Since Graham's aspiration basically requires him to be glued to the bar you won't see much of him this chapter. 

The adults don't mind all the free drinks. Lily is even giving him the googly eyes.


Don't worry, the twins still exist. They are excellent children I will admit. Even if they are boys.

Harold- Aww she does like us.

Harrison- Was there any doubt?


Whelp.

(Flynn put it out, but seeing how I think she started it I'm not going to praise her overmuch)


Lily is a wonderful mother. She is always hanging with her kids :D


Oh look! It's Henry's birthday!


Henry has the Artistic Prodigy aspiration and the Neat trait.

Henry- Yay! What's my present?


Well...


Goodbye Fabio! You were a wonderful 'F' heir and you made some gorgeous children. You were a devoted father and a loving brother. May the afterlife treat you well. Say hi to Collin for me.


Graham missed the birthday of his son and the death of his father. I also think he grew into an adult somewhere in there but I don't know for sure.


Things can't just slow down can they?


YESSS!!! Everyone welcome Heather! It's a girl :D


She will be spoiled I think.


So literally nothing happened in between her birth and her birthday so here we go.


Aww she grew up with black hair! And pink eyes to boot!

Heather is a Social Butterfly and is Self-Assured.


Baby?


Shoot.


And again!


Huzzah. This is feeling a lot like my 100 baby challenge at this point.


Much like Gaia from that challenge Lily is a wonderful mother.


<3


Henry is quite camera shy. But he still provides an audience for Heather's puppet show.


Along with his brother Harrison and Great Aunt Flynn.

Flynn- I hate this room. I hate this coffee. Oh and I hate children.

You didn't have to be in this room you know.


This house is so mismatched it's almost comical. I like it though.


Lily- So we need you to move out.

Flynn- No complaints here. Too many loud, smelly, sacks of flesh roaming around here for me.

Bye Flynn! I really wish I could've kept you around but Lily's biological clock waits for no one.


As soon as Flynn moved out Lily went into labor.

Henry- Can I help you mom? 

Lily- Henry, this is my fifth child. A strong sneeze will do the trick at this point.


Another girl! Welcome Hannah!


Ok so I sent Heather to a random house to finish up her aspiration of Social Butterfly. Luckily they didn't find it too strange to have a nine-year old visit in the middle of the night.


Lol she came home to a new sibling and was not happy.

Heather- I'M the girl! Everyone is supposed to worship ME!

Oh dear.


Hey look! It's a picture of Henry with his face showing! And you can see his cool threads :D

Why are you cleaning up Henry?

Henry- Birthday!

Of course. What else in a legacy right?


First up is Harold!



Interesting. Anyways Harold did finish his childhood aspiration which gave him the Mentally Gifted trait. His teen trait is Romantic and his Lifetime aspiration is Party Animal and therefore he also gets the Gregarious trait.

Oh God. Oh God.


Whelp let's hope that Harrison fares better.



Uh.


I can't tell if he's super attractive or not attractive at all. Weird.

Anyways he had the Physically Gifted trait from childhood, and gained the Insane trait. He wants to be a Joke Star which also gives him the Gregarious trait. WTH randomizer :(

Oh well. I think I can work with Joke Star.


Just a picture of Graham being cute.


And a picture of Graham and Lily being something..more than cute.


More than cute worked! 

I guess I'll spill the beans and tell you of my evil plans... there will be 10 children this generation. I'm a sucker for punishment.


One last feeding and Hannah is ready to grow up.


Aww :D


As much as I love that hairstyle, I think I'm going to change it. Are those brown eyes?

Hannah has the Rambunctious Scamp aspiration and is Active. It's actually appropriate? That almost never happens!


Harold- So are you going to stop having kids yet?!

Graham- Well...


Here is kind of a picture of her makeover. She's adorable as expected.


I bought a new bath. Graham broke it in luxury style.


A better picture picture of Hannah with her makeover. Along with Heather being sweet with her mother,


That is not a good pregnancy outfit. I should probably fix it. But I probably won't.


WE DID IT! It sucked so much but WE DID IT!!

One more step completed towards my master plan ehehehehe


I sent Harold to find a potential partner. No such luck.


Gerard- Just think! You could've married me and only had one kid!

Lily- Oh stuff it!


Alright after this one the house will be full and we can chill on babies for a little while.


It's a girl! The sims gods love me I guess.


AWWW the siblings clamor over their littlest sibling <3

Except for Heather the little snob.


Another birthday!


Happy Birthday Henry!


NO.


Better! Henry has the Mansion Baron aspiration and gets the Business Savvy trait to go with it. He completed his childhood aspiration and got the Artistically Gifted trait. His teen trait is Snob. His traits go really well together, I'm impressed.


It's not just Henry's birthday! Our youngest is growing into a child as well!


Look at the precious! Helen got the Whiz Kid aspiration and the Glutton trait.

I'm going to end it here I think. Next time I figure out if 10 kids are worth the hair-pulling. Thank for reading and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment