Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Here We Go!



Welcome back to the first chapter of the 'H' generation! Hooray! I'm actually getting through this guys!


Graham- Did I win?

Yeah! You did actually! Congratulations!


Graham- Awww yissssss!


Griffe convinced his long-time crush Jaylah to marry him and afterwards I kicked them out. Not before I heard a little lullaby first.


Likewise, Gerard married Harper here. Gerard had a choice between Harper and Lily and it just seemed like he and Harper meshed better. That's alright Lily makes another, more permanent, appearance later anyhow.

Gerard and Harper moved in with Griffe and I made sure that Harper was preggars as well. I want cousins frammit.


I stuck Graham at the bar for a few days to get his mixology skill up. As an aspiring Master Mixologist Graham has no time to waste. I'll tell you his traits as well while I'm here.

Family-Oriented
Insane
Jealous
Artistically Gifted
Essence of Flavor

Fun guy right?


He's is super handsome though. 

Graham- You know it.

So modest too :p


I felt a little bit bad about Gimli being pretty much ignored so I may have downloaded a girl for him from the exchange. Her name is Marion and she is a doll <3

Gimli is the child of Flynn and her husband Emmett. Flynn was the sister of our 'F' heir Fabio and I couldn't live without her so she stayed in the house and raised her child with the 'G' kids.



They are both still teens, but not for too much longer.


Flynn got old (I didn't take a picture??! My bad you guys)


As did Fabio.


Thank God whatever glitch that killed Fabio's husband Collin didn't kill these guys too. That would have really sucked.


Emmett grew old too at some point but I missed it completely. Here he is dazed from fixing the tea maker. Poor baby.


I figure I should introduce Graham's to-be spouse. Lily Chaleaux. Yes she is also from the exchange. I like pretty sims, sue me.

Her aspiration is: Successful Lineage

Her traits are:

Bookworm
Gloomy
Romantic
Clumsy
Domestic



Although she is a bit thinner than I would've liked. I should have altered her a bit before plopping her in the neighborhood.


They aren't romantic yet. I wanted them to get to know each other first, but it seems like it's going well! 


Since fishing is his aspiration this is basically all Gimli did before aging into a young adult.


But aging he finally did!


Along with Marion!


Why not right?


The Locke's are a fertile people. Gimli, Marion, and their child will stick around until Graham decides to get a move on with Lily. I don't mind though, I'm interested to see what this kid looks like anyway.


Ok so during the 'F' generation Fabio dated the blonde there during his teens years and then broke up with him after meeting the love of his life when he was an adult. This guy invited Fabio to his elder birthday. It wasn't as awkward as I had hoped it would be :/


With Graham creeping up the Mixology career and taking his sweet time with Lily I decided to ease the boredom by sending Marion on an adventure! She met this 'Day of the Dead' lady!


Got a new friend and a sugar skull!


Marion is about to bust so I thought she'd get a kick out of visiting Harper and Jaylah. They both had their babies but they weren't kids yet. Trip wasted. 


Aww Colin fell asleep in the tub. You're a ghost darling, it's ok if you sleep in the tub now :D


Marion went to the hospital and had a baby boy named Adam.



Poor Fabio wants grandbabies, but he'll settle for great-nephews too.


Graham finally gets this legacy going by flirting with Lily. As they are best friends it doesn't take much convincing ;)


Graham- Let's go on a date tonight!

Lily- Sure!


Graham- Watch yo' boy get it! 

Lily- Don't talk like that

Graham- Sho thing shawty

Lily- Oh dear.


Since Graham is finally getting somewhere with Lily it's time for these guys to move out. But let's see what Adam looks like anyway shall we?


Not bad. Let's make it better!


Where the frick frack are these custom eyes coming from?! I have some in Create-A-Sim but they aren't defaults?! Oh well. He is still super cute. Bye!!! See you around!


Date went really well. (When does is not?)


Graham got his first kiss and...


His engagement done in one night!



So sweet <3


And of course he has an insane episode.


Graham- Did she see?

Yeah, but I don't think she cares.


I gave her some new clothes and she is really adorable. I should stop downloading from the exchange but I can't help myself. 

Lily- You are too kind. 

Don't you have a wedding to get to?






It was only a silver medal but I wasn't really trying so it was a pleasant surprise!

Now this legacy can really get a move on.



For an aspiration of 'Successful Lineage' you sure don't look excited.

Lily- This is merely the first step, I'll be satisfied when my son/daughter becomes a doctor or lawyer.

One of those mothers are you?


Graham- Why are we always surprised?!

Lily- I don't know!!


Emmett and Flynn are still around, but Emmett's life bar is filled up so I had them spend the night being cute together. :')


Lily did not take the pregnancy well. Like it was one of the worst I've ever had to deal with in the Sims 4. She was constantly nauseated and threw up all the time.

Sucks for her because I want a full house this time.

Lily- You want a WHAT?! *swallows back vomit*

Muahahahahaha! 


Family pics are nice.


I wasn't kidding though.


Dollface.

Lily- *Is flattered*


Aww :(



Well Emmett you were kind of a sperm donor for one of my favorite sims ever. But you were nice to have around I guess.

(worst eulogy ever srry bby)


I wish I could say this was the first and only time she peed herself. It's not and it wasn't.


After days of misery on both of our parts she is ready to go!


Not in the girls room silly! Please give me a baby girl tho-


You witch.

*Sigh*

Welcome twin BOYS Harold and Harrison.

Harold is the baby in the back and Lily is obviously holding Harrison.


Lily- Lol Ellen wanted a girl and I cursed her with twin boys.


The entire house doted on the boys. Not that they had a choice with their crying at all hours of the day.


Even 'hates children' Flynn helped out some. Perhaps to distract herself from her husband's death.


Yeah Graham is still working on his aspiration. It's slow going unfortunately, since he insists on having an insane moment every hour on the hour.


Lily- Let's have more

Graham- Great idea!


Baby?


Baby?


Baby!


Lily- Shocking wasn't it?

Graham- Not so much, but I'm still excited!


Birthday notifications came up and the boys grew up!


This is Harold, he grew up just fine. Harrison decided to be difficult and grow up invisible.


But I fixed it! This is Harrison with his makeover. He rolled Rambunctious Scamp and Perfectionist. 


And this is Harold with new threads. He rolled Whiz Kid and Slob. As you can see both boys grew up with pink hair. Harrison, for some techno reason I'm not aware of yet, got the custom pink eyes. Interesting, but we'll see how it goes.

I think I'm going to end it here since this update is super long as it is. Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment