Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Four or More?

A month in between updates? Totally normal!

Welcome back to Locke Takes on the Alphabet!

Last time Farore and Fisher were born and Exoh was pregnant with baby #3. This chapter is really just birthdays so prepare yourselves.


Farore- Oh sister/stepmom, I can't tell if you're happy or smelly.

Exoh- It's a little of both dear.


Why are you in your disguise?


Farore- Hmmph

Why you so grumpy?


Carl?


Great. 


Whelp. Exoh's human father just came over and died on the lot. I guess he can stay in the family graveyard.


Ghosts are the best! I don't care if they break everything in the house they still take care of the babies and that makes up for everything.


Exoh is getting pretty big.



As is Fisher! Yay!

Fisher nabbed the Active trait and is a Whiz Kid.


The crib doesn't stay empty for long.



Welcome baby Felix! I wonder if human skin is possible? Exoh herself is only half-alien.


We'll see! I had planned for a semi-big family this time around. BEEBEEZ!


Farore- So you see, we have yet another spawn of my dad and sister plaguing the household. 


Farore- I hope they don't think they can compete with a real alien such as myself harharhar.


Daww <3



Fisher should be working on his mental skill, but does he care? Nawww



So I was going to show a picture of Felix growing up but...


...I saw that Elijah had been returned from yet another ALIEN ABDUCTION and I was freaking out a little bit.


But here is a cheeky picture of him! Felix grew up up with the Perfectionist trait and is a Rambunctious Scamp


Is. That. A BABY BUMP?!!

Elijah- Yay another baby!

FRAMMIT!


I'm going to pretend that didn't happen and focus on the baby that I planned on.

Exoh- I think it's time for the baby!


Felix- OMG like I care mom! Blicbloc is lyfe!



A normal skin-toned baby? GENETICS!

Welcome Flynn!


Exoh- My life is wonderful!

You're a lunatic.


Farore is always upset about having new siblings. It's pretty funny.

Farore- I'M THE STAR OF THIS SHOW K?


This better be the last baby Elijah! I can't handle anymore surprises. 


Renaissance Sim is seriously difficult to accomplish with four kids and a baby on the way. I'm honestly scared she isn't going to make it.

Exoh- Aww that sucks.

I mean. We'll try of course. Get back to mixing my dear!


Ugh.


Time for the only human looking child to grow up! 


Hello Flynn! 

She grew up with the Good trait and is also a Rambunctious Scamp.


This is seriously annoying.


But this is super cute :D


All the kids together. Pretending that their family is totally normal.


Elijah- Get this thing outta me!


Elijah- I really hate my mother-in-law.


Elijah- But she does make some cute babies. 

Indeed. This is Fabio Locke.


Fisher- Looks like we both got a brother today!

Exoh- I need a drink.


Exoh- Much better!


Time goes by quickly in the Locke household and it's time for Fabio to grow up!


Aww. I love alien spawn <3

Fabio grew up with the Insane trait and is an Artistic Prodigy.


But today is not only Fabio's birthday.


Farore- Please no more siblings!


Farore- What are you looking at?


Alien version.

Farore did not become socially gifted because there were just not enough children for her to become friends with. It sucked. 

She did grow up with the Bro trait and wants to be a...*groan* Freelance Botanist. Not a terrible aspiration but I was trying not to get into the garden game anymore.


I tweaked her human disguise a bit. She's so pretty :D


Human!Fabio, Felix, and Farore hanging out together.


I'm not sure what this picture is about.  I guess I was trying to show off the top floor?


Well I guess I'll end this chapter with Farore looking for a possible romantic partner. (Unsuccessfully I should add).

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment