Sunday, March 13, 2016

Feeling Fine

Well after my last super duper romantic update it is time to get back to normal legacy business! Especially since this chapter will be the beginning of the 'F' children!

So without further ado...


New house!

I realize now that it's not overly exciting to the average viewer but I'm super proud of it so YAY NEW HOUSE!


The downloadable rooms are probably my favorite feature of the sims 4 so far. No joke. All these rooms are soooo pretty! (I forgot to take a picture of the top floor for some reason, but it is equally lovely)


In case you have forgotten, Elijah here is pregnant! 

Elijah- Why is it glowing?

Funny thing is that he is engaged to a half-alien named Exoh. I have a theory that Elijah is carrying the spawn of Exoh's mother as punishment for trying to steal Exoh away. I should stop reading fan-fiction I think.


Dottie- I'm so glad you're real dear.

Exoh- Yeah, I'm pretty awesome!


Perhaps I should introduce Exoh properly.

She is:
a Genius
Family-Oriented
a Loner
a Quick Learner
and Mentally Gifted

Her Lifetime Aspiration is to be a Renaissance Sim.

Pretty nifty right?!


Hey Exoh! Show them your human disguise!!

Exoh- Fine! One second!


<3


Dottie- So what you're telling me is that this nooboo isn't the product of you and your alien wife, but some alien stranger?

Elijah- Yeah, pretty much.

Dottie- Wow! That'll be the perfect twist to the alien drama I'm working on!

Elijah- MOM!


Exoh- I'm sensing... that my lover is in some discomfort.


Exoh- lol I was right


Exoh- Adorable.


Exoh- You should give me one!

Elijah- One what?

Exoh- Beebee!


Well no resistance there huh. 


Elijah- You realize I'm heavily pregnant right? This may not be...optimal.

Exoh- It'll be successful I'm sure!



Elijah- Well when you're right you're right.

Prepare for EPIC PEE FACE TIME!




He so cute. Oh wait. This aren't piddle faces.


Ok everyone this is the only shot from the hospital you are going to get because it glitched. Hard. Elijah was there for 24 hours in labor. Poor guy :'(


But I fixed it! Why so glum Elijah you're about to give birth to the first baby of generation F!

Elijah- That's true, but I'm going to miss mom kicking the bucket!

...what?


ARE YOU KIDDING ME?


I'm SO sorry Dottie!

Dottie- I'm alright! It's not a good book unless the main character dies right? Tell Xavier I love him.

</3


Steve- This is a lovely home! You didn't build it did you?

Steve. You are literally the worst.


Yes, in the middle of all that Elijah was giving birth.


To a little girl! 


Everyone meet Farore Locke! 


Are you sh**ting me!?





Steve- Wow! A two for one special!

BEAT IT STEVE!


These two lived long enough to see their first born grandchild being born. Literally. Within seconds of the birth, the deaths occurred. 

You guys were my favorite couple to date. Elijah and Exoh may beat you out, but you were incredible. 

Be comforted by the fact that I downloaded the progression mod, and you may have many more grandchildren than I originally planned.


With two deaths and a birth in the span of thirty seconds Elijah and Exoh were both thrilled and distraught. It was very interesting to watch.

Elijah- Don't be so sad honey! Ellen gave them like five life potions apiece just to keep them alive long enough to make it through the last chapter!

Shut your trap!

Elijah- My point is, they lived a very long time! They were ready to go.


Elijah- I forgot how stunning you were as an alien!

Exoh- Aww thank you dear!


Exoh is a wonderful step-mom. She cared for Farore more than Elijah did.


This really sucks.


Exoh- Hot dogs are considered a delicacy on my home-planet.

Really?

Exoh- Well, more of a party trick. Nobody believes that any sane person would consume these.

I don't either frankly. 

Exoh- Speaking of wieners, I'm not married.

...whoops.





ALL Better!


Elijah- Ok little green baby, I'm here to take care of you!


Elijah- Why are you glowing?


I freaking love her already. I think I'll give her some hair though.

She grew up with the Bookworm trait and is a Social Butterfly.


Farore- Who's this mommy?

Exoh- WAAAHHHH!!!!!


Her human disguise is super cute too :D


Exoh- Poor Elijah went through 24 hours of this in that glitched hospital? We should sue!

24-hour labor is not that unusual dear. But we are not going to that garbage hole of a hospital EVER AGAIN!!!


ALIEN BEEBZ! This is little boy Fisher Locke!


Basic alphabet legacy rules. Three babies each time. Let's GO!


Aww yissss.


Xavier- I didn't get to hold my grandchildren!

And on that sad note, I will bid you ado! No worries though, the Locke's are not going away! At least, not for another 20 generations.

Oh my god.

Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment