Monday, April 25, 2016

Finished Yet?

Hello pretties!

Back again so soon? Yes. Yes I am. There are still 20 more generations to go and I'm not getting any younger. How funny would it be if sims 5 came out before I finished. Hahaha. Ha. uhm. Let's get started.



Here is Farore in her human disguise. She was at the park trying to find a boyfriend. No such luck though.

Farore- All I need is a garden.

Ugh.


Fisher- I'm going to grow up soon! I hope I'm hot!

Felix- Gross.


Exoh- Making a cake for my boy!


Fisher- lol she's gonna be too late


Fisher- My wish came true! I'm super hot!


Fisher- I've got to take a selfie and show the ladies how smexy I am!


Oh dear. Well Fisher grew up with the Mentally Gifted trait, along with the Creative trait. His adult aspiration is to be a Serial Romantic which also gives him the Alluring trait. Haven't had this aspiration in this family yet. Could be interesting!


Elijah does still exist I assure you!


As does Fabio! He's always smiling and it makes me so happy!


I swear I just take random pictures with no notes and spend ten minutes trying to remember why I took that picture.

I believe I took this one to remind you guys what Farore looked like without her disguise.


Yes yes you're very cute.

Fisher- Can we start on my aspiration?

...sure.


How about her?

Fisher- FUDGE YEAH!


It started well!


And this is as far as it got. Fisher was tired so I sent him home, then she aged up and got married the next day. 


This chapter is just a bunch of birthdays.



Daww Felix is also a cutie pie :D

He grew up Physically Gifted, and Hot-Headed. His adult aspiration is to be a Musical Genius so he also gets the Muser trait.


Flynn- Are you ever going to pay attention to me?

To the only human-looking child of this gen.? Prolly not.

Flynn- Fair enough.


Why is he so adorable?


I love the alien kids. They are just so cool!


Well who is it this time?


It's Flynn! See you're getting some face time!

Flynn- It's a birthday miracle!




She's actually super cute. Why am I so shallow?


Whelp. Looks like the greenies have competition. Flynn also grew up Physically Gifted, and she got the Gloomy trait. Her adult aspiration is Body Builder so she also gets the High Metabolism trait. Lucky girl.


Farore is just photogenic af.


But I've also taken to Flynn pretty hard.


Her legs are derpin' out so hard. 

Tricia- Don't let them see your pain.


Why are all these kids so frackin cute?



See what I mean?


Fabio- Time to remind the audience about the crazy cat-man that inhabits my brain!


Fabio- Wait where did he go?


Fabio- Lol that's ok he said he'd be by for lunch so it's fine.

I love the insane trait sometimes.


Aww <3

I should add that Exoh is is only one promotion away from finishing the Renaissance Sim aspiration and thank the Lord baby Jesus because it's been stressing me out.


Yeah they still do this.


Aren't the in-laws great?


Farore- Hey! Tell grandma I want the new Iphone for Christmas kthnx!



Exoh- Oh honey! Remind mom that you need to be back for supper! Your sisters are coming over and you are not missing it again!


Elijah- Do they not realize what she does to me every time she abducts me?


Elijah- I officially have the worst mother-in-law in history.


Farore is just fun to photograph I apologize.


A distant Locke relation. She's actually super cute. *sigh*


Fabio is friends with this girl and she comes over all the time. I would set up an arranged marriage except that I really want to avoid black hair and brown eyes for a while. This legacy has been dominated by dark hair and eyes and I'd like to change it up a bit.


Why are you so happy Fabio?

Fabio- It's my birthday!

(I should mention that I never put Fabio in his human disguise so there are no pictures. It's not that great anyway)


Happy Birthday dearie!


Fabio- I wish someone would celebrate with me!


Felix- Wish granted! *Blows horn*



Daww! He's adorable!

Fabio grew up with the Creatively Gifted trait and the Active trait. His adult aspiration is Big Happy Family which also gives him the Domestic trait.


One good look at him before I add hair. Btw I downloaded some new alien default eyes from modthesims and I really like them! They make them POP!


Fabio is quite attractive!


And got sick right off the bat hahaha.


Farore being super photogenic again.


...it's like she know it too.


Well that went by quickly didn't it?


Farore- Just one plant? Please?



She looks exactly the same don't worry.

She received the Gloomy trait.


I believe this was another failed attempt to find a mate that didn't have black hair/ brown eyes/ married.


Fisher had slightly better luck. This girl here has brown eyes but blonde hair. Could be interesting?


I wish this red-head wasn't a distant relation. NO INCEST!


Aww they are pretty cute huh? Too bad Fisher had to go home before he could claim his first victi-- I mean girlfriend. 


I finally got the Romantic Garden or whatever expansion. I got it specifically for the wishing well so I though I'd try it out.


Getting that money :D!!


Who the hell are you here for Steve?!


OH. OH NO! Darren Ladd! He helped Elijah find Exoh in the Alien World in the romantic filler chapter I wrote!




Well that kinda sucked. 

RIP Darren Ladd.


Why do Alien graves look like mixers?


Much cooler :D

I put him next to Exoh's dad Carl. Why not have a guest cemetery?


He is pretty gosh darn handsome huh?


Sorry you guys. All the babies were born like two-three days apart so birthdays are pretty much back-to-back.



AANNDD he looks the same. 

He got the Cheerful trait.


Felix- My turn?

Not yet darling!


This is Exoh's half-sister. How cute is she?!


Elijah spends the majority of his time hacking and playing tournaments for extra funds so that's why you guys don't see him as much. Sorry Eli baby!

Elijah- No biggie. This is like my favorite thing!


The kids just hanging out I guess?


I feel like Felix passed gas and that's why Farore and Fisher left the room. It would also explain Felix's expression. XD


Are you guys ready for a series of Flynn's expressions?




I'm really loving Flynn right now.


Fabio- Have you guys tried the wishing well yet?

Fisher-...We have a wishing well?!


Fisher- Some babes plz!


Spoiler Alert: Didn't happen.


This lovely lady however did grow up the night before! So on a date they went!




Good date. Good date. Well that takes care of the first part of Fisher's aspiration.


Fisher- Well this is kind of an awkward spot to leave it at.

Sorry. I ran out of pictures :P

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming you guys!

There will be an Heir Poll up soon so PLEASE go and vote! And if you live in the U.S please go and vote in the real election going on.

Or not, it's your own thing I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment