Thursday, April 30, 2015

Generation B- Birthdays, Birthdays, Birthdays, and a Horny Plant!

Hello everybody and welcome back to Locke Takes on the Alphabet! This chapter is brimming with birthdays, aspiration completions and... well that's pretty much it. A filler chapter for the ages. Enjoy!
 

Here we have Bridgette messing with the clay blob.
 
"I don't understand what I'm meant to do with this!"
 
Her intellectual mind cannot process the meaning behind the holy blob. Bridgette has finished her whiz kid aspiration so we are just waiting for her birthday really.
 

Bastion has taken to trolling teh forums.
 
"Take that Poop-in-your-pants Jimmy!"
 
*Sigh*
 
Bastion too, has finished his Artistic Prodigy aspiration and is waiting for the sparklies.
 

Arthur continues to mourn his lost parents.
 
"They were taken so soon!"
 
He does this literally every day and it drives me bonkers! Arthur has just aged into an adult, and to continue his Big Happy Family aspiration we have to wait until one of the kids marries. Could be a while.
 

The 'crypt' is a popular spot for many members of the household apparently.
 

Beth was sent to the gym to find a potential spouse. So far she's simply chatted with Aunt Amber.
 

And Aunt Astrid.
 

But finally this hunk of manly meat called Gabe Payne showed up. Unfortunately he's an adult. Oh well, we can still prepare! >:D
 

They progressed in their friendship pretty quickly actually. Good sign right?
 

They do look very sweet together. Daww. I don't think I mentioned it last chapter but Beth's Lifetime Aspiration is Soul Mate. Which means we will have to wait until she's an adult to go on those dates. Oh well.
 

CHESTER! I have aging turned off in the neighborhood so Chester, Sophie and Trevor are all still adults. They're part of the reason I'm reluctant to turn aging on, I would hate to see them go :(
 
If you don't know Chester and his kids are from the Gieke Legacy and it's SO good. You should go read it if you haven't!
 

Back at the main household Benny here finally completes his Artistic Prodigy Aspiration. Yay.
 
"I'm a bawse!"
 
So cute!
 

Alas life moves apace and Bastion prepares to enter teenhood.
 

"The air around me ignites and I feel a slight twinge as my body bends and grows"
 
Get on with it!
 

Not too shabby! He's got a lot of Arthur in him, but in a cute way! His lifetime aspiration is Mansion Baron and his new trait is Music Lover. Wish me luck.
 

"I'm hot stuff!"
 
Yeah yeah move over so your sister can have her turn!
 

Dad sticks around to celebrate Bridgette's birthday
 
"I wish I didn't have to live with these dunderheads anymore!"
 
Not for a while yet darling!
 

*wheezes*
 
*confetti*
 

The fabulous pose of insta-hormones!
 

"Whaddya think?"
 
You really look like Arthur. Dang Nora did you pass on anything?
 
"Meanie"
 
Don't get me wrong, your father is super attractive but goodness gracious! Her teen trait is Foodie. I'm sure your sister will appreciate that.
 

Bridgette's lifetime aspiration is The Curator so we start collecting. I haven't had this aspiration before so I'm super excited!
 

"I was born to be a coal miner's daughter.."
 
Nice song there. Appropriate.
 

The this lovely specimen shows up and I just couldn't resist! (I didn't write down his name sorry! We'll just call him Pretty Man)
 
Get over there Bridgette!
 

As Bridgette and Pretty Man (who is also an adult, do I not have any teens in my game?!) get to know each other better my simself, Ellen, makes an appearance. Can you spot her? You might have to squint a little.
 

Thaddeus is a very active ghost. It's probably a glitch but he's here A LOT. I don't mind though, he's usually in a good mood and he paints stuff. Plus Thaddeus is AWESOME!
 

Amber and Beth dress alike. My fault I guess. Both are smokin in that Link top though!
 

A masterpiece Thaddeus left for us. Cha-ching!
 

Finally installed a pool! I'm so happy they included this in the patch. I was afraid we would have to pay for it and I would of been all NUH-UH. (Actually I would of totally paid for it).
 

Pretty man stops by to see Bridgette! Look at that adoring face!
 

And she though it would be a good time to do her homework. On her knees. Geez that sounds dirty I'm so sorry!
 
"I'm not!"
 
Shut up Pretty Man!
 

Just to show you Nora is still around, she gardens all day! She brings in most of the money. Arthur helps with his hacking but it's not nearly as lucrative.
 

Bastion looking smexy as always.
 

Benny is just...the coolest kid. I never have to tell him to do his homework, he gets along with everybody and he has the chillest vibe. It reminds me of Thaddeus.
 
"Aww thanks Ellen!"
 

Arthur and Nora play tonsil hockey.
 

Which elevated to 'Star Searching' if you know what I mean.
 
"Gross"
 
You're the one staring at the observatory Beth.
 

Don't laugh at me but I haven't been to the Hidden Oasis place yet. I haven't had a reason to since I haven't had an aspiration that required it. OMP though it's SO pretty. Even my husband who is like super critical about game graphics was like 'Damn'.
 

Of course Nora ignores the lush beauty around her to check her simstigram. Sort of like people in real life no?
 

Maybe I haven't ready enough legacies but has anyone ever seen this? Creepy. I like that it gives an element of danger to the otherwise gorgeous meadow.
 
I'll stop now. Nora got what she came for anyway.
 

Can you guess what seed that is? Of course you can! COWPLANT! His name is Henry and that is that.
 

Nora gardens for a little bit while Arthur finishes up her surprise in the kitchen. I did say there were a LOT of birthdays this chapter correct?
 

Nora approved the frosting.
 

Arthur made plenty of noise to make up for the kids not being present.
 

And Nora grew into an adult who looked exactly the same. Shocker.
 

But look at Henry!! :D
 

Bastion's way of making money will be through...concerto's? Making music thingies anyway. Get crackin' on those piano skills ma' boy!
 
"Don't worry, I'm going to get so rich of this stuff! And chicks dig it!"
 
We should find you a nice girl huh? I'll probably just plop a group of them on a lot.
 

Arthur and Bastion hang out by the pool. You can see the family resemblance there.
 
"I swear to pixels dad I know what 'World of Lovecraft' is! I go to a public school!"
 
"Well if you ever want to know the naughty bits..."
 
"Shut up dad!"
 
Male bonding is precious.
 

Finally the last child of the generation becomes a teen! Even if he seems unsure about it all.
 

I like what I see so far! That light is very flattering.
 

Oh my. Very nice indeed!
 
"Did my chance for heirdom just commit suicide out a window?"
 
No...maybe.
 
Benny's Lifetime Aspiration is to be a Party Animal. Oh God. His teen trait is Gregarious. Fitting I guess. I think I already have a headache just imagining the parties I'm going to have to suffer through.
 

"You're a good-lookin' kid son!"
 
"Thanks dad!"
 
 
Aww grandad! That's so sad!
 
"It's true! Ellen forgot to turn off aging before your mother gave birth to the twins. Thus they had strange names and she had to cheat to change them."
 
I thought I had banned that from discussion! Anyways, just one more short chapter to go before the HEIR POLL! So excited! Have a lovely day..week. month..whatever, and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment