Monday, March 16, 2015

Generation B makes headway!

 Hello my lovelies! Welcome back to the Locke takes on the alphabet! Now you are probably wondering why I'm not using livejournal like I did with my first generation. Well for some reason is won't let me upload pictures so I'm sort of trying out various sites to try and find a good fit. Thus the previous update being on wordpress and this one on blogspot. Now forward march!
 
 

Now who is this? Oh yes, remember how I mentioned that Astrid and Amber were both expecting last chapter? Well this is the product and Amber and Ricardo, and his name is Richard!
 

And this handsome fellow is the child of Astrid and Knox. This is what you missed out on when you voted for Arthur. Now back to the main house!
 

Thaddeus!
 
"What's up?"
 
Just visiting your other children. How are things here?
 
"Well you sorta missed something big,"
 
...what do you mean?
 

"This is the story of how our creator, Ellen, forgot to turn off aging when she went to visit your aunts!"
 
"A horror story then?"
 
Shut up you two! Not sure if you'll recall but when I left you guys last time Nora was heavily pregnant and Beth had just grown up. Well when I went to see Amber and Astrid and their brood Nora decided to go ahead and have a baby.
 

Or two. A boy and a girl.
 

This lovely, quiet baby girl is named Bridgette.
 

And this crybaby boy is named Bastion. Thaddeus was a very doting grandfather. He took care of the twins almost single-handedly.
 

Nora, of course, had a garden to take care of.

 

Except when Arthur wants to sow some oats hehehe.
 
"Hey uh Ellen?"
 
Oh no. NOT MY THADDEUS!
 
"I don't feel so hot"
 
My heart. :'(
 

 
"Not daddy too!"
 
Well. Now Arthur has two reasons to visit the gravyard. Great.
 


"Take care of the family son!"
 
"Anything Father!"
 
"I'm hungry. And horny."
 
For goodness sakes Nora! I'll forgive you because I have suspicions that you are carrying 'B' baby number four.
 

"He really was nice. I wish I wasn't so flirty so I could mourn properly"
 
*headsmack*
 

Thaddeus passed away before Beth got home from school. She did get to meet Grim though.
 
"This history homework blows! Who cares about King Henry and his stupid wives?"
 
"Well child, I could get you personal interviews if you wish?"
 
Stay back Grim. Tis not her time.
 

And so Thaddeus joins his wife Candace. With a masterpiece painting over his urn, and gridlines below.
 

Now to see if my theory was correct.
 

And it was. Not sure if I can handle four kids. Perhaps I was a bit overconfident.
 
*shudder*
 

"Should I tell him?"
 
You already have a massive baby bump dear, I'm sure he'll figure it out.
 

How was school today?
 
"I got an A!"
 
Excellent! Now we can focus on your stupid Social Butterfly aspiration.
 
"Yay!"
 

"I am just so sad!"
 
It's true. Arthur was boohooing forever. It didn't help that he would run out and cry over his parents' urns twelve times a day.
 

"Hey you know what would perk you up dear?"
 
*looks suspiciously at his wife*
 
"What?"
 
"Another baby!"
 

"So when I said 'army' you took me quite literally didn't you?"
 
"Was I not supposed to?"
 
"Well let's at least grow up the two in the other room first ok?"
 

So they did! Bridgette grows up super cute! She gets the Whiz Kid aspiration and the 'Mean' trait.
 

Bastion is also adorable, if not a little chunky. He gets the Artistic Prodiy aspiration and the 'Loner' trait. Appropriate I guess.
 

Bridgette starts on the chess table immediately without me telling her to. Good girl.
 
"I will be the heir. I will outsmart my siblings and take my place as Queen!"
 
Right. The mean trait.
 

Nora decides that the third trimester is the pefect time to start excersizing.
 

"I was trying to kickstart labor"
 
Surely you know there are safer options than running on your treadmill, or are you daft?
 

While Nora tries to give me a heart attack in the kitchen Bastion tries his hand at chess... when he should be ON HIS VIOLIN!
 
"But I.."
 
No excuses!
*cracks whip*
 

THADDEUS! He came to visit YAY!
 
I should mention that Arthur's lifetime wish, which is Big Happy Family, can't continue until one of his kids gets married so it's going to be a while.
 
For now he settles on reading to his children :)
 

"Hey mom, when are you going to pop?"
 
"Well I expect in about two frames dear!"
 
How did she know?
 

"Well Candace has a way of showing up right before I go into labor. She did it with the twins too, except you weren't here to see it"
 
Don't remind me. How you doing Candace?
 
"I hadn't realized that my kids would breed like rabbits"
 
BIG HAPPY FAMILY!
 

"Baby's coming!"
 

"I'll just wait here until..."
 

Why hello there! Everybody meet the newest, and LAST child of the 'B' generation! Benny Locke!
 

Turns out that Benny kept Arthur so busy that he stopped going to cry over his parents graveyard! Thank God for that!
 
"Hey Benny, I'm your dad!"
 
Super cute interactions are super cute!
 

While not occupied with the baby Arthur spends a lot of time hacking into stuff. I had originally thought to have him garden but since Nora's taken over that I've decided that stealing money from rich people would satisfy his latent 'evil' trait.
 
"Take that Crumple-Bottoms!"
 
Yes I'm sure they'll miss those 68 simoleans.
 

The unanimous 'school sucks' pose.
 

Sorry if there are not a lot of pictures of the kids, they spent most of their time skilling and whatnot. Bastion spent most of his time doing... this.
 

I finally purchased an observatory. Gardening really is lucrative. Extremely time-consuming but money-making all the same.
 

I decided to finally finish up Beth's Social Butterfly thing so I sent the entire family to the park. Don't they look thrilled?
 

Two adults and four kids right? Well this guy seemed a good adult friend until his mood turned 'flirty' two seconds after she started talking to him. EWW!
 
Get away from him Beth.
 
"But he's super nice! He mentioned that he had some toffee in his van!"
 
Get away from him NOW!
 

Cortez makes an appearance after that debacle. He's so precious!
 

"Aren't I precious too? You stupid creator with your stupid face!"
 
There's that hot-headed trait.
 

This is actually the child of some random family I made ages ago. I do NOT remember her name. Lily maybe?
 

This however, is my simself's daughter Daphne. Too cute right? Gives me hope that maybe kids I have in the future won't be too unfortunate looking.
 

"So are we friends now?"
 
"Uh sure?"
 
Believe it or not this was the last friend she needed. I didn't take pictures of the last few because I was focusing so hard. Sorry.
 

"You've...lost a lot of weight mom!"
 
"Thanks!"
 
Nora's been taking up running in her free time. I honestly have not told her to run on the treadmill ever, so this is all her. Looks good though! Go Nora!
 

"I've stolen so much money!"
 
The evil cackle is the only evil thing he's ever done. Maybe when he's an elder?
 

Sudden birthday!
 
"Good job Ellen. Nice segue there."
 
Shut up!
 

Dazzling light show!
 

"How do I look?"
 
Uhhh
 

"How about now?"
 

So pretty! She is the female version of Arthur with her Aunt Amber's dark brown hair, but she carries it very well.
 
Her teen trait is Glutton. A hot-headed glutton? Good gracious.
 

Who are you?
 
"Well while Beth was growing up in the kitchen I decided to grow up in the nursery"
 
...Benny?! I'm so sorry!
 
"It's cool. You didn't get any notifications and I aged up a day early"
 
You're going to be trouble huh?
 

"Adorable trouble!"
 
That's true. As far as genes go I think Benny here has the best mix of both parents. Just throwing that out there.
 

Another birthday? Kind of repetitive don't you think?
 

"It's just my 'Adult' birthday so no biggie!"
 
Cool beans.
 
 
"How do I look?"
 
Exactly the same honey don't you fret!
 
And that's where I'll end it. Have fun reading and enjoy the lovely spring weather! (Finally amiright?)
Happy Simming!


No comments:

Post a Comment