Monday, September 28, 2015

I Open at the Close

Sorry if the title is a little ominous, I just finished reading the Harry Potter series for the hundreth time. Still fantastic.
 
Anyways I suppose I should apologize for my lack of updates, but honestly Origin should be apologizing. For four months I've been unable to play sims because of stupid Origin and after twenty-eight phone calls and 145 emails. Twas fixed. If I wasn't so attached to this family I probably would have ditched this.
 
But enough about me.
 

The mail person enjoys gallavanting through the home after dropping off our mail. Just walked right through.
 
"This was your best pick at the starting picture?"
 
I'm going in chronological order!
 

I finally built a basement for all of Bridgette's collectibles. She is getting pretty far along on that aspiration, and she's not even a young adult yet! You get it girl!
 

Bastion and Benny pose for the camera! These two get along so well, it's sweet!
 
"Bros before h-"
 
I'm going to stop you there.
 

Beth is calling someone secretly in the bathroom...I wonder who it is?
 
"Hey Gabe I'm having my birthday in a minute. Want to come over later so I can kiss you finally?"
 
Or not so secret. Jesus Beth there is such a thing as subtlety.
 

Time to get CAKED!
 

*Sailor Moon transformation song plays in the background*
 
duh duh da duhn duh duhn Sailor Moon!
 
*Cough*
 
Anyways her Adult Trait is Active
 

Gabe does show up eventually. Let the romancing begin!
 
(It's been a while since I've played but I'm fairly sure they had a very high friendship rating when Origin crapped out on me, which is why these romance sequences are so successful)
 

"Now that I'm eighteen instead of seventeen, do I interest you romantically?"
 

"I don't know what it is, but that one-year difference has made all the.. difference."
 
"Oh Gabe!"
 

*Vaccuum noises*
 

TO THE PARK!
 
Notice the grin on Beth's face. She's knows she's got this one in the bag.
 

"Let's stay together forever!"
 
"Not long enough,"
 
Cheesiness is over now, I promise!
 

So that was Beth's first date required for her Soulmate aspiration. It was gold medal date and solidifies Gabe as her future spouse whether or not she becomes heir.
 

Next up to become an adult is Bridgette. Who's taking a very attractive selfie next to a plate of spoiled food.
 
"It's Art"
 
Oh I'm sure.
 
(For some reason, even though she and Bastion are twins there is a day's difference in age? I blame Origin)
 

At first I thought to hook her up with this guy Tobias. I just finished reading the Divergent books and I was really hoping he would work out. But he was kind of an asshole. All he did was make fun of her the whole time. Nobody makes fun of my babies.
 

If you're wondering about Arthur. This is pretty much it. Crying over his parents graves.
 
All
 
The
 
Time
 
"They were so inspirational. They changed my nappies for God's Sake!"
 
Kmn.
 

As I've said before, Bastion and Benny get along very well. Although, I hate to play favorites but I think the girls this generation are fantastic. They boys just sort of ... hover? They don't really do anything interesting unless I tell them so.
 
"Boring? You call writing concerto's boring?"
 
"Yeah! She thinks that my trolling teh forums is 'boring' too!"
 
Ugh.
 

Norah hasn't dissapeared off the face of the earth, she just spends a LOT of time in her garden. It's the moneymaker of the family so she can't afford to slack.
 

She does love taking care of Henry!
 

And before you know it it's Bridgette's birthday!
 

Taste test.
 

Cute blowing out face!
 

And turning eighteen never looked so good!
 
Bridgette's Adult trait is Neat.
 
And as a treat I thought I'd send her to the nightclub for some fun  spouse-hunting!
 

There is a story here I swear. Bridgette shows up on the lot and starts dancing. Lila (The red-headed lady) joins in and so does Trevor Gieke. From the Gieke Legacy, a favorite of mine. As soon as Trevor joins in Bridgette gets flirty. I mean look at that face! I decided to see where that went.
 

It led to three hours of chatting and telling jokes. Which was great! They got along really well. So I'm thinking some interlegacy breeding this generation. I think they'd make some cute babies!
 
We'll see.
 

The very next day, Bastion has his birthday.
 
"Why am I always forgotton?"
 
You've gotten more camera time than Benny this time around. Be grateful dear.
 
Bastion gained the Perfectionist trait.
 

And went back to composing concerto's.
 
"This is my peace, this is my surrender"
 
Right. I'll leave you to it then.
 

This is one of Arthur's sad paintings after mourning his parents urns. Notice I said ONE. He's done several.
 

"Who do you think will win the heir poll mom?"
 
"I don't know dear. I don't know what's happening at all really. Ellen keeps me busy in the garden"
 
I'm sorry Norah but you legitimately are our income. Sorry! I've decided after this that my sims will get jobs. Mainly because watching Norah work her tail off twelve hours a day makes me sad.
 
 
Unfortunately all that gardening did not save Henry from death. So long Henry! May your essence of happiness ever remain forgotten in my sims inventories, and my your glorious skull forever frighten wayward mail carriers!
 
And now that 3/4 children are young adults it's time to make an heir poll! Be sure to vote because I want to play some more! I'VE BEEN WITHOUT SIMS 4 FOR FOUR MONTHS AND I NEED MY FIX'!!!
 
And as always Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment